[Archive] Looking for 2nd Ed. models will pay good or exchange

rolljordan:

Almost done need a few more models to complete the army and have it all painted. I already have most of them but some are missing the tab or I got only one. Will pay very good for them if you have them but they mist be complete undamaged with the tab on it.

I consider exchanges for other 2nd ed. models that I have multiples of. I will go up to 3 to 1 exchange :stuck_out_tongue: a chance you can not miss. Note I also got spare MM series ones. All mint or stripped professionaly.

Of the following I need at least one of but if you have more we can discuss it. And no no Chaos Siege cannon for them :slight_smile:

If you have them please email me at: ROLLJORDAN_at_HOTMAIL_dot_COM possibly with pictures of it.

These are the models:

rolljordan:

Ok I will even exchange with some MM series for them :slight_smile: anyone?

hashuts lil helper:

Almost done need a few more models to complete the army and have it all painted. I already have most of them but some are missing the tab or I got only one. Will pay very good for them if you have them but they mist be complete undamaged with the tab on it.

I consider exchanges for other 2nd ed. models that I have multiples of. I will go up to 3 to 1 exchange :P a chance you can not miss. Note I also got spare MM series ones. All mint or stripped professionaly.

Of the following I need at least one of but if you have more we can discuss it. And no no Chaos Siege cannon for them :)

If you have them please email me at: ROLLJORDAN_at_HOTMAIL_dot_COM possibly with pictures of it.

These are the models:

rolljordan
I think I have extra's of all of them, some may be painted though. I will not be home till tomorrow from xmas though so I will check then. I would prefer other oop stuff than chaos dwarves, as I know you are quite the collector. we can talk once I have pics for you.

rolljordan:

[/quote]

I think I have extra’s of all of them, some may be painted though.  I will not be home till tomorrow from xmas though so I will check then.  I would prefer other oop stuff than chaos dwarves, as I know you are quite the collector.  we can talk once I have pics for you.