[Archive] Looking for Chaos dwarfs with great weapons

Obsidian:

I was in a bidding war on E-bay for 6 of these guys but apparently they were worth a lot to the higher bidder!

Well at least in the end he now has to pay 92 Dollars for them!:stuck_out_tongue:

These are the models:

I kinda forgot they existed as they are hardly shown anywhere, but I remember I used to have some of them…

If anybody has any I am willing to pay well (or trade) for them as I really need them! I want to base my Immortals on them, that’s why…

Also, if anyone has a good pic of them please send it to me as the one above is not very clear. I believe there were 4 different ones but I’m not very sure.

Okay, I hope someone can help me out here!:cheers

Obs.

Deebo:

How many of these are you after?

cornixt:

They are recasts:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/7473

clam:

Want these myself, but the prices for these are going sky high - even for the recasts (see cornixt link).

But I have these two pictures of the real ones (not mine). Don’t know where I got them from - but probably from someone here or from eBay.

Do understand why you want these, as they are the best Big Hats ever made - together with the Hero with axe 1 (of cource) :slight_smile:

Obsidian:

I’ll copy what I’ve replied to on Hand of hashut:

Hmmm, Strange!

The ones you show I don’t recognize, but the ones shown in the top pic I know I had them and I definitly bought them from GW!

So could there have been four different ones?

Even if they are re-casts, I would like them along with the originals!:cheers

Thommy H:

The ones at the top are the same models with different hats. Possibly, since they’re recasts, they were cast from converted pieces?

gIL^:

They are definatly Recasts.

Grimstonefire:

Damn, talk about threadomancy!?

I’m not really a fan of most of the big hat models, but those have some character for regular troops.

Time of Madness:

Poor Gil must have had a bit to drink tonight :slight_smile: The thread is only 5 years old.

Time of Madness

gIL^:

Holy Crap what have i DONE! Damn you google!