[Archive] Looking for limited edition Daemonsmith

gIL^:

Hello all, im looking for the Chaos Dwarf in the picture below, i have cash waiting but also a ton of random models and boxes to trade!

Thanks

Hashut’s Blessing:

gIL^ I keep seeing this model available on eBay, but it’s worth mentioning that it’s not a Limited Edition Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith. That one is directly available from Forgeworld as one of the 3 Deamonsmiths - you get an option of that hand or a smoking pipe, if memory serves. The Limited Edition ones are the Hellsmith (an axe and a tall onion bulb hat, wearing an apron - I think no longer produced) and a Daemonsmith holding a tall staff and a flame (available at events and in person at Forgeworld, if memory serves).

Pyro Stick:

I think this is actually a limited edition demonsmith. It’s one i keep forgetting about but it’s a forge world exclusive from 2014. Not sure what event it was sold at though.

2014 Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Hashut’s Blessing:

So it is! It has a lot of familiar design cues (of course), which must be where my confusion came from. I knew there was a 2014 limited edition model, but the memory of that one doesn’t match up to any of the models I can find pictures of anywhere (clearly misremembering it completely).