[Archive] Looking for some old shields

Blue in VT:

Howdy all!

I’m trying to track down a number of these old shields for my various units.

these were all made my Marauder in the early 90’s…and while I have some of them There are several more that I’m desperate to get. Please drop me a note if you have any of these you are willing to part with…even 1 or 2 would be a huge help. I have $ and Figs that I would be willing to trade.

Thanks!

Blue

Pyro Stick:

I think i have loads of the one on the bottom 2nd from the left, the dwarf one with the anvil and hammer on it. I think i might have around 10+. Ill go look them out and let you know.

edit: Had a quick look and found a few that are similar but i think they are non gw brand. I also found one of the coffin shields. Ill have a better look later as im sure i have a few of the shields with the anvil.

Kered:

I think I have a few of the dwarf ones, I’ll see if I can find them.

Blue in VT:

Thanks guys!

Pyro…certainly let me know about the coffin shield…it is my highest priority! the dwarf shield with the anvil is the lowest so don’t break your neck looking for that one.

Cheers,

Blue

Kered:

I’v had a rummage around and found what few shields I have.I’v got several of the dwarf ones: 1 with the boar emblem, 2 with the double headed axe, 1 with the morning star & hammer and 1 with the anvil.

Blue in VT:

I'v had a rummage around and found what few shields I have.I'v got several of the dwarf ones: 1 with the boar emblem, 2 with the double headed axe, 1 with the morning star & hammer and 1 with the anvil.

Kered
You have a PM