[Archive] Lord Bzaark's Heavy Weapons Unit

Jackswift:

Very nicely done and painted. As already stated, the models in the unit fit beautifully with the old school style!

AtomTaylor:

Thanks Bloodbeard, appreciate the slaves too. :wink:

And ta Jackswift, glad you like them. Can’t wait to get a game on. :wink:

AtomTaylor:

Fango’s Chaos Dwarf Crossbow Regiment

Fango Regimental Leader

My first Chaos Dwarf Crossbowman sculpt.

Fango Regimental Leader.

To the right, some of Ewal Clam’s spiffy casts.

Ulp!

Group ulp!

Abecedar:

Lovely unit. Very nice colours.  Not many Crossbow Units seen overall.
Mine are moving up the to-do-list slowly

Carcearion:

Eww-oh man the spider on the wall is really well done its actually creeping me out a little :o I wish they would shoot that thing already before it skurries away behind that barrel (then you’ll never find it and just have to live knowing its in the room with you somewhere).

Are those from the Reaper Bones vermin spider pack?

Really great sculpt on the crossbowmen, also I love the look of madness on the regimental leader.

TheHoodedMan:

Great unit to look at :cheers. I like the mad laughter and eyes from the guy with the sword.

Fuggit Khan:

AtomTaylor
I like the mad laughter and eyes from the guy with the sword.

TheHoodedMan
Yeah! He's great! He looks evil and happy at the same time...I can easily imagine him laughing with evil delight while watching slaves being thrown into a furnace ;)

:hashut

AtomTaylor:

Thanks guys, planning another missile unit, another melee regiment and a small unit of Boar Centaurs.

Abecedar:

That’s what I look like trying to correct my mistakes in painting (especially for a GH).

Are you doing actual Boar centaurs or Bulls?

And I only just noticed to spider on the ground that is rearing up to strike. Loves it!

Jackswift:

Very striking colors and well executed.  The unit looks amazing.  Nice to see some color variation within a unit. differentiates the models but still goes together well. Nicely done!

AtomTaylor:

Thanks guys, I’m really glad you like them. I’m sculpting some Chaos Dwarf Boar Centaurs next month. Really need some Cavalry. :wink:

Bloodbeard:

Amazing looking unit, so many beautiful colours. All give you some slaves for this unit! Make sure to upload it in the gallery section, claim yourself some gallery medals.

Boarcentaurs? Are you gonna cast these?

AtomTaylor:

Yessir, thanks. Should have them completed next month. Have a Dwarf Empire Army to trash in October.
Don’t have access rights to post in the gallery section unfortunately. :wink:

Bloodbeard:

Here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=41

It’s part of the forum mr. Atom.

AtomTaylor:

Lol. I agree, but keep getting this message when I try to post anything.

AtomTaylor:

Chaos Dwarf Crossbows 2 by Andrew Taylor, on Flickr

Chaos Dwarfs 5 by Andrew Taylor, on Flickr

Chaos Dwarfs 4 by Andrew Taylor, on Flickr

Chaos Dwarfs 6 by Andrew Taylor, on Flickr

Chaos Dwarf Boss 1 by Andrew Taylor, on Flickr

My 5th edition sculpt painted up. Chaos Dwarf Warboss.

Abecedar:

nicely done.

I’m not sure if he’s got a shield or an enemies face on his shield.

Uther the unhinged:

Glorious unit. Bright, fun and scary. They look great. The leader looks ready �?~to spread a laughing terror across the face of the world�?T to paraphrase Baron Meliadus.

Admiral:

Indeed, this paintjob is spot on for the miniatures! Great unit. The pale green ones are funny. May they bring death to your enemies.

AtomTaylor:

Thanks chaps, went a tad “arty” on that last unit. Another melee unit, Asscannon and two Whirlwinds to complete the Army.