[Archive] Lord Bzaark's Heavy Weapons Unit

AtomTaylor:

Hi all, managed to find the time to paint up one of my Chaos Dwarf Ass Cannon casts. I’ve sold all the two batches I had cast, minus about 10.

Anyone interested, they are £25 plus postage for cannon & crew.

Zanko:

Looks great dude! :hat off

:hashut

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Admiral:

Indeed! Well done. It’s good to see it painted. :cheers

Abecedar:

Got mine safe and sound this week and I think it will have to jump to the front of the painting queue

Abecedar:

Yours looks great by the way

AtomTaylor:

Thanks guys, I’m looking forward to seeing your painted Cannons. :wink: Will be trying it out in action in two weeks. 3rd Edition Warhammer. I just use it as a standard 3 crew cannon, with 1d3-1 chaos attributes. Anyone else have any better rules?

Timothy Archer:

good job , really happy of mine , that is a really nice model and the casting is really great

Bloodbeard:

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to seeing your painted Cannons. ;) Will be trying it out in action in two weeks. 3rd Edition Warhammer. I just use it as a standard 3 crew cannon, with 1d3-1 chaos attributes. Anyone else have any better rules?

AtomTaylor
No better ideas. But lot's of pictures and a battle report would be very awesome to see!

Roark:

First painted one I’ve ever seen (of any cast). Looks fantastic.

Bloodbeard:

First painted one I've ever seen (of any cast). Looks fantastic.

Roark
See if you can find Clam Garage thread here. He has one - amazing work on that as well.

Admiral:

Can’t help with rules, but I second the call for photographed battle!

As for other Ass Cannons, here are some links. Mayhap they can inspire people with different ways to paint AtomTaylor’s new warmachine:

Red
Clam
Bronze
Fiery
Green

Sjoerdo:

As for other Ass Cannons, here are some links. Mayhap they can inspire people with different ways to paint AtomTaylor's new warmachine:

Admiral
Mine, fleshy colours mixed with green.

AtomTaylor:

Lots of different painting ideas and colour choices, I myself leaned heavily towards the French guys spiffy red beastie.

I’m going to paint another one up too, may try a completely different scheme. I’m rapidly painting a Chaos Dwarf

Warband for a 3rd edition bashfest in two weeks time. I’ve one unit of heavy weapons almost complete. I’ll post

a battle report after all the bloody mayhem abates and Lord Bzaark has many slaves to break before the great Temple

of Zharr-Nuggrund.

Zanko:

Btw here is my AssCannon - post 576! :wink:

Atom Taylor’s will follow in the next week (hopefully)!

:hashut

AtomTaylor:

Good stuff Zanko, you’ll have an Ass Battery in no time. :wink:

AtomTaylor:

Bicardo the Banner with his corporate drink logo shield.

Lord Bzaark. Blighted Chaos Dwarf Lord and Master of Malice. Not an airy chap.

Admiral:

Lovely army so far! Colour scheme, paintjob, bases… Everything is top-notch. Your miniatures fit right in with the old Citadel ones, and having them photographed in nice terrain like that is cream on the pudding. Do you plan to add a touch of vegetation to their bases?

AtomTaylor:

Thanks Admiral, I need to run up another batch of grass tufts with my home made static grass applicator.

Risky, electric shock territory, love it. :wink:

Another three units to do, crossbows next. :wink:

Timothy Archer:

Really cool , love the last one with the impressionist background ! perfect with your paint scheme and the cool conversions !

Bloodbeard:

Very lovely old scholl stuff you’re doing! And your freehand painting is really great man! Super nice to see.

I’m thinking of including some of those good old 2nd and 3rd edition dudes in a Frostgrave warband.

I sending you some slaves for the absolutely great work.