To make new dwarf warriors into CDs with little GS skill
1) gather together the back and legs section of a new dwarf warrior, a Chaos Warrior head, and the army you want on the model, and stick the feet to a base.
2) place a small blob of GS where the torso should be and push the chaos warrior head into the top and then the arms into the required position. Then remove the arms (leaving a moulded hole) and leave to dry
You should have something like this:
3) next get about one foot length of picture wire and slowley pull apart into individual strands (if you do this too fast you end up tangeling it up)
4) wrap each strand twice around a dressmaker’s pin; then compress and remove. This should give you a tight coil of wire. Chop this roughly (so as to get slight size varaition) in half and repeat to get a number of beardlettes
5) glue a number of these beardlettes on to the model, just under the head, experiment with different positions to get a good looking beard.
6) finally re-attach the arms
your modes should look something like this:
You get plenty of spare chaos warrior heads in the box set, but alternatively you could just buy the command sprue which come with a large number of heads, including one which is good for champions, and anothe which is good for characters, as well as a banner and a small horn and lost of chaos warrior shields that could be used for BC.
My converted warriors compared with a HC Crew and an Original:
[align=center]2017 Image Salvage