[Archive] Main Site Up and Running!

Xander:

After some tinkering, I have managed to make the Main site into a pseudo-portal which means I can use the forum as a News Update system. Very handy. If you are on the forum reading this, head back to CDO to see the system in action.

As you can see, I am putting a lot of focus on our 3 Pillar System, which consists of the Site, the Forum, and the Wiki. The Site will have the best articles and content that our community has to offer: the cream of the crop. The Forum is the breeding grounds for all our ideas and collaboration. The Wiki is the information source for all things Chaos Dwarfs.

Expect more content for the other sections of the Site soon, but for now, enjoy the kick ass portal-action.

Cheers,

-Xander :cheers

Lord Zarkov:

WOW! That is looking very, very good there Xander:hat off

Xander:

How do you like our new friend in the top right corner? Hehehe. I think he looks pretty cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

hal:

Hadn’t even noticed him until you mentioned it- very cool.

Nice whip too.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I noticed him, just hadn’t had time to comment. I think it’s an excellent touch. Breaks up what would be otherwise too much white.

Xander:

Yes, that corner looked very empty before. It fills that spot very nicely. :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Aye. Kudos.