[Archive] Mantic Dawi Zharr

Rolemodeld:

Chaos Dwarf conversion using mantic dwarf ironclads.[attachment=2831]

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

G.2:

These look cool. I am looking forward to seeing some painted ones.

gIL^:

Im looking forward to seeing more from you. Keep up the good work.

Rolemodeld:

thanks for comments guys! Do you think this Chaos Terminator Lord Tabard would work as a cape for my hero, i’m not really sure about the scale?

Hashut’s Blessing:

As it’s for a taller model in bigger armour, you may need to trim it a little at the bottom.

Rolemodeld:

As it's for a taller model in bigger armour, you may need to trim it a little at the bottom.

Hashut's Blessing
cool thanks for the info

Wifstrand:

Awesome work. I have a shedload of Mantic Abyssal Dwarfs myself, so I can definitely see where you’re coming from. How do you get all the Marauder arms and shields you need?

Rolemodeld:

Awesome work. I have a shedload of Mantic Abyssal Dwarfs myself, so I can definitely see where you're coming from. How do you get all the Marauder arms and shields you need?

Wifstrand
thanks, ebay mostly.......

zobo1942:

Nicely done!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

tjub:

Great start, now get some paint on them! :slight_smile:

snowblizz:

thanks for comments guys! Do you think this Chaos Terminator Lord Tabard would work as a cape for my hero, i'm not really sure about the scale?

Rolemodeld
That tabard isn't that big though. The picture is at least 2x actual size. It's fairly narrow, the width of a terminator pelvis, though I guess the height should be ok.

Not sure on the size of Mantic Dwarfs though.

AGPO:

I have the terminator lord and that tabard is way too big length wise for a dwarf. If you trim it it could look cool but you’ll lose some of the cool detail.

Wifstrand:

After seeing your stuff I have decided to convert all my roughly 100 Mantic Games Abyssal Dwarfs (sigh…) basically I’ll give them some scale mail (from the belt and down, I think) and tusks (As seen in JMR’s blog). At any rate you’re the one who inspired (or doomed me) to do it, so thank you!