[Archive] Marauder and 1st Gen Chaos Dwarfs on ebay

sasori:

A friend of mine suggested I post a notice here letting you guys know of the Chaos Dwarf items I posted on ebay. I will be posting more items over the next few days as I get more pictures taken.

my ebay items

Thank you for your time.

Pyro Stick:

Some very nice stuff there. Do you ship to the uk? What other items are you planning on posting?

sasori:

I am currently working through a problem with an overseas sale and an unreasonable buyer. Once that problem is resolved I will resume selling outside the US. I’m sorry for the inconvience.

I have about a dozen more Marauder CDs, a small assortment of tall hats, and about 20 more 1st Gen pieces.

sasori:

Updated with more items

MartyF:

As Pyro said, some really nice stuff in there! Sorry to hear about your unreasonable buyer, its unfortunate that e-bay does attract its fair share of idiots.

You mentioned above that once you have resolved this outstanding issue you will consider shipping overseas again. With this in mind, is it worth me bidding on any of the items listed above? I�?Tm also from the UK.

I’ve got a 100% feedback rating on e-bay and I’m happy to provide my user id if you want to read any of my feedback.

sasori:

I was advised by a friend who’s been selling on ebay for years, and an individual helping me resolve this dispute that it would be in my best interest to resolve this issue first before continuing to sell outside the US, and chancing an additional dispute against me. And I’m new enough at this, as a serious seller, to take their advice and play it cautious.

All I can suggest is if you know some one from the forums in the US who can bid for you, and then send to you.

I understand where you’re coming from though, as a fan of Hell Dorado the Le Voyaguese mini has alluded me though I’ve seen it a few times on the french ebay. Not to mention some of the exclusive Confrontation minis back in the day.

MartyF:

Sniff.  No worries, you can never be too careful when it comes to complete strangers on the internet!

Good luck with the auctions.

Pyro Stick:

Wow you didnt get much for the mage. Unfortunately, thats probably because you dont ship to the uk. The last time someone listed a mage and wouldnt ship to the uk it only went for £8. Luckily i won it lol.

Anyway, do you think you could email the winners of your chaos dwarf auctions and ask them to join this site?

sasori:

I sure will. And thank you guys very much. I think if I had found this forum a few years ago things would have been a little different for me. I probably would have been a buyer as opposed to a seller for one thing.

You guys have a good little forum here and with the short amount of time I spent lurking around here I must say you should be proud of your community. And monster props for the person who posted the Don McLean video. Watchin’ that video the other night could not have happened at a more serendipitous time for me.