[Archive] Marauder CD Sorceror on eBay (2/2/08)

X-Porter:

I know how much you crazy kids love your Marauder Chaos Dwarfs, so I’ll bring this to your attention. This seller has several Marauders listed including the Sorceror. Good luck…

Stuff

Pyro Stick:

I might as well try for the marauder. Insanitybyte has found it though and he lost last time. Hopefully this one wont for for £45.

Willmark:

I might bid on the sorceror.

hal:

I’d love to get on eof those sorcerors, but they go for so much money.

Willmark:

If I don’t win it I might just make my own!

Ghrask Dragh:

If I don't win it I might just make my own!

Willmark
I was thinking of that, as long as we don't sell them there's no harm in it!
Could Pyro, or any one else who has one, send me some multi-angle pics if it? idealy as detailed as you can get. Please

:cheers

Pyro Stick:

Could Pyro, or any one else who has one, send me some multi-angle pics if it? idealy as detailed as you can get. Please

Ghrask Dragh
Well if you need anymore than whats posted here then let me know from what angles you want the pic taken from and ill try get some. Is 10.1 Megapixels with super macro detailed enough??

Ghrask Dragh:

Is 10.1 Megapixels with super macro detailed enough??

Pyro
:) It'll do for now

Pyro Stick:

Is 10.1 Megapixels with super macro detailed enough??

Pyro
:) It'll do for now

Ghrask Dragh
If you are wanting photos then let me know then. I wont be able to take any between wednesday and monday though as ill be away.

The mage is still at £8.50. Hopefully it will stay that way. So that i can buy it. If it goes much higher then ill be out of luck as ive just spent quite a lot on my gf's valentines present...

BLOOD AXE:

I would dearly love to get one of those old CD Sorcerers!! They just get too expensive. I’m thinking about trying to put togther my own.

Pyro Stick:

You could never re create such awesoneness out of green stuff. There is nothing like the original

Ghrask Dragh:

You could never re create such awesoneness out of green stuff. There is nothing like the original

Pyro
Ah, the challenge has been set
(If you never hear anything on this subject again it is because I have failed :))

:cheers

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

its up to £11.00 now

Pyro Stick:

Damn insanitybyte!!! He won it for £21. Is he a member of this site? Its says on his about him on ebay that he is a chaos dwarf player and with the amount that he buys i would of thought he would be a member here.

clam:

Yes - he is a rarity now a day - I also want one, but I’m still not ready to pay that much for a single white metal model. I hope I’ll never fall for that!

Btw! did you guy’s see this yesterday - Dourgrim Hammerhand at £21 :sick - why? - ain’t even a Marauder fig.???