[Archive] Marco Colombo rules

zagor66:

I recently bought a limited edition Marco Colombo in a non-GW model shop[oh yes , last one too]and wondering if there were any rules and if there are please post them , because after all he may not be a CD but he’s a great model.:cheers

zagor66:

Just found some rules but there spanish and even though translated still hard to understand , also stats are different from ordinary ones.

Canix:

I think there on the GW website in the download rules for DOW or Regiments of reknown:hat

zagor66:

Please post a thread!!

Canix:

Not really sure how sorry:D

wallacer:

I don’t think there are any special rules for Marco Colombo.

He is just a miniature.

Canix:

Oh must be my imagination :o

Pyro Stick:

I think his rules are in a white dwarf magazine

wallacer:

A quick search of the WD database reveals that issue 305 is (apparently) the only one with anything about him in it.

It doesn’t say what exactly, but hopefully someone with issue 305 can have a quick flick through and enlighten the OP.

Canix:

Must have seen it sometime i would say i am not going mad but that happened eons ago;). Sold all my white dwarfs years ago had early eds to:sick The foolish things we do in our youth:rolleyes:

Tallhat:

A quick search of the WD database reveals that issue 305 is (apparently) the only one with anything about him in it.
It doesn't say what exactly, but hopefully someone with issue 305 can have a quick flick through and enlighten the OP.

wallacer
Ill see if I can find it somewhere. Might take me a few days though since all my WDs are in my basement tucked away.

- Tallhat

Hashut’s Blessing:

I know I have it and his rules are in it. Only problem is, I’m 300 odd miles from where it is until Christmas.

Pyro Stick:

Looks like im the only one that has the magazine close by. Ill check it out later today and post later.

AGPO:

The model is cool though, he’s an engineer in my Empire army atm, but hopefully when I get a few ships made he’ll be a ship’s captain

Canix:

The model is cool though, he's an engineer in my Empire army atm, but hopefully when I get a few ships made he'll be a ship's captain

AGPO
Sounds interesting i was thinking of use the large Pirates of the caribean ships (gf works in disney so i can gat them cheap):hat

wallacer:

I know I have it and his rules are in it. Only problem is, I'm 300 odd miles from where it is until Christmas.

Hashut's Blessing
In other words, you just don't care enough to go and get it. That's a pretty disappointing attitude ;)

Tallhat:

Is this model very rare btw?

- Tallhat

Hashut’s Blessing:

I know I have it and his rules are in it. Only problem is, I'm 300 odd miles from where it is until Christmas.

Hashut's Blessing
In other words, you just don't care enough to go and get it.��That's a pretty disappointing attitude ;)

wallacer
Damn straight ;) Sometimes people forget how lazy I am. My excuse is, he's not a Chaos Dwarf.

zagor66:

Damn straight :wink: Sometimes people forget how lazy I am. My excuse is, he’s not a Chaos Dwarf.

[/quote]

Um…thanks for the help , I also thought of doing and Tilean themed army [dont ask me why]and also hes still a pretty darn good minature.:hashut