[Archive] Matt Ward and the Chaos Dwarfs

cornixt:

If they do any sea creatures, I really hope that they

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Kered:

How about a Sartosa army?

Unzul:

i don’t think that the games workshop will re-built kislev or dog of war or cd.

Kislev was been a big failure, dog of war were buy only in italy and in the rest of the world they are a failure too.

there aren’t the cd in the 8° edition so i dont’ think that they wuold re-built the cd…

If it’s true that they want to create other races for warhammer fantasy i think that they will create some new races, for example cathay or araby or estalia or other else…

AGPO:

I don’t think we should take the absense from the rulebook to mean we are any less likely to be re-done. At the time of 7th ed’s release we were still a viable army from the previous edition. Right now we’re a get-you-by list from two editions ago. Doesn’t mean that because they’ve decided to leave out that material they’ve decided to not do anything with Chaos Dwarfs

Baggronor:

i think that they will create some new races, for example cathay or araby or estalia or other else...
Those are all humans, same as the Empire, Bretonnia or Warriors of Chaos, same race. They have all been featured before, a long, long time ago, so they aren't actually new either ;P They all have their own issues attached to them too. I don't think they are any more viable than CDs really, they have different issues which are just as problematic.

Rhazzouth:

I want to think that they’re going to release the Chaos Dwarfs