[Archive] Mazdamundi

Loki:

Thanks every one :slight_smile:

wallacer : at the mo he is the only lizard men model that i have i do plan to do a army so when i get some nice spare bits i will be adding them on to pimp it out a bit , i do have plans to added the dead grey seer that has had his chest cut open in front of mazdamundi so it looks like he has just finished a divination.

Ghrask Dragh : thanks glad you liked him, i was not lucky enough to get a games day slaan how big are they ? its just it looked really small in all the photos that i have seen.

Ishkur Cinderhat : Thanks, i am on a bit of a converting bender at the mo with chaos dwarfs, he is going to be a chaos dwarf hero with blunderbuss converted from one of the standard dwarf engineers, i will get him finished soon and post some pics on my army blog i have just finished a chaos dwarf demon smith (see link) https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/9189

The slann is not sitting on any thing at the mo but i plan to add more bits to it as time goes on not sure what just yet but i will get there :slight_smile:

Ubertechie : Thank you very much, it might be some time before he is on the battle field as still need to buy and make the other 1400 point of the army :sick but i hope to be getting it all soon :slight_smile: