[Archive] Medieval total war 2 mod Call of warhammer (CHAOS DWARFS!)

Shef:

I don’t know if its been discussed here before or not but i’ve been playing total war games since they’ve come out and there is a mod for MTW2 kingdoms called call of warhammer. play all 4 chaos factions and united them into chaos undivied or any of the empire factions or vampire counts, orcs, kislev, dark elf, high elf…and CHAOS DWARFS!!! in verison 1.5 the chaos dwarfs have arrived and are bad a$$! there are regular CD warriors and blunderbusses, plus hobo archers, foot troops, sneaky gits, and regular and archer wolf riders! and you can even get merc wolf riders from the stepps! its a pretty awesome mod made even better by inclusion of our little big hatted slavers! one slight probem, which will get fixed soon. the earth shaker and death rockets crash the game when fired…=( and no lammus or great taurus or bull centuars because the model frames are just too hard to make atm.

i still think everyone should check it out http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1377

Obsidian Muse:

I know about Call of Warhammer, but that there’s a distinct Chaos Dwarf faction is news to me. Guess I have to buy Medieval 2 soon.

However, I can’t find anything about version 1.5 in the preview section of the Call of Warhammer forums. Is it officially announced or are you acting on rumors?

snowblizz:

I recently got hold of Kingdoms so this was an excellent piece of information. Also M2 is light enough to run smoothly on my computer. Unlike TW:E or TW:Shogun2.

I’ve tried some of these mods but nothing has been as cool as I’d hoped. Gonna check this out. Well, if I can find enough space on my HD. Seriously 500GB+160GB+120GB is all used up. Where’d it all go?

Not feeling like buying a new puter.

gIL^:

Yes there is a CD faction, They have 2 settlements, One bottom right eat of the border princes and the other at the east of Kislev.

The update is completely unstable as yet and not worth playing till it gets stabiliaed by the guys at http://www.twcenter.net, Playing the older version is best.

Or play the amazing and complete engine changing game Third Age Total War!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q15LAV202Aw

Shef:

yeah the third age is awesome! its an amazing mod. but i’ve been rocking CD’s for the last couple days even with the seige machine bugs. the mod teams are really really good about finding/fixing the problems pretty quick. atm i’m 33% stable on the seige engines. the death rocket works. still looking for the ES and doomdiver fix atm

Shef:

call of warhammer 1.4.4 is stable and 100% awesome, 1.5 is a little buggie atm. the game is made by a russian team of programers then the guys at twcenter takes it and translate it to english and fixes anything they see.

rumor has it that 2.0 will have either the brits and woodelves or skaven and wood elves. that should be out sometime next year.

Shef:

the fix is in for the seige weapons! just blasted a ton of orcs with a combo of blunderbusses and death rockets and hobo archers and wolf archers. me 2400 troops him 1700. final total me lost 700, he lost 1500

gIL^:

2.0 will have Skaven, Theres already loads of Skaven models flying about.

Shef:

yeah there are some models already in the files like brits and skaven just not playable without moving some things around in the game files. its really easy to do that to get them in the custom battle menu though not in campain atm. they are really focus on making skaven look right. its cause they haven’t figured out how to get the tails moving correctly is one of the few reasons they are not in game already. other being other then hell pit being on the surface where to place their provinces also unlike dwarfs of CD’s how would you should a underground city. i’m looking foward to them extending the map and including brits & woodelves and skaven bright.

Chessur:

yeah the third age is awesome! its an amazing mod. but i've been rocking CD's for the last couple days even with the seige machine bugs. the mod teams are really really good about finding/fixing the problems pretty quick. atm i'm 33% stable on the seige engines. the death rocket works. still looking for the ES and doomdiver fix atm

Shef
i fixed earthshaker cannon and the doomdiver...

in descr_projectile file... you must change the Route of the projectile...

When the cannon Shots the game crash because he cannot find the file to show you it...

so if you go over there.. you can see the Route of the projectile and Change it in the real One...

i had C/Programfile>sega>medieval2>mods>rage_of_dark_gods>Projectileecc. ecc. ecc.

While the file is setted up like

C/Programfile>sega>medieval2>mods>call of warhammer>Projectileecc. ...

just check better which is your route e fix it... you can find the Line of the Projectile of the cannon in the section... i think you need 10 20 minutes if you never changed a code...

Unfotunaly my campaign crash at 69th turn because a faction does something that it must don't do and there's a fatal error.. can happen with all faction but honesty it's a bit annoying... i will try to fix it... and understand why he does...

The Skaven yes is present already in the game.. i have respanning as rebels... but they have some Problems about the skeleton but it's nice anyway who cares... There are Jezzails, some warriors and another type of skave that i don't remember... bretonnia there are some Default Knhight that could be used as bretonnian grail... there's also the Griffon but i never tryed in game... and a group of 4 is a bit bad to use...

i added the Giants as Elephant it works quite well... but there are no less then 4 models... the battles sounds like the epic one of Warhammer art in the rulebook