[Archive] Might sell my classic army

Obsidian:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2427

Wondering what might be a good price and if people from this site are interested. :cheers

Obs.

Willmark:

Are you leaving us or something? o_O

Pyro Stick:

Well if you have the full set of MM90’s then you can assume that its worth at least £200. I thought you had more models than whats pictured in that thread though. If you have just whats pictured there then i would say its worth about £300. I would be interested in the mage and mm90 crossbowman but ive got enough and i would probably be interested in a few of the citadel crossbowmen if they had their original crossbows and i had the money, but unfortunately i dont.

Willmark:

I might be interested in the Mage too back off Pyro! :wink:

Pyro Stick:

I might be interested in the Mage too back off Pyro! ;)

Willmark
4 is enough for me lol. I wont be looking to buy a 5th mage for a long time.

Borador:

Man, that is one awesome collection! You could just keep it… and then make a second army? It would be to bad to see them all scattered over the globe IMO, unless you can sell them as a whole to someone who cares I would not sell them :3 ( I’m gonna steal your third crewman idea for my own petard :3 )

clam:

Is this some kind of bad joke, Tim - if so, it’s not funny :wink:

- but if you Blunderbusses really need a new loving home - let’s talk.

And the Drum and Drone - is that the variant? - or just a damanged peice? Could use a original variant.

Kera foehunter:

I bet i know what it is !!! is it because there another mouth to feed ???

and if it not just pack them up for now !!

Obsidian:

Hi guys,

Nope, not quitting at all but there are several reasons why I want to sell.

1. I hardly (never) use them anymore and would rather see them go to a good new home.

2. I need the money to invest in a project I am working on! :wink:

But one thing is ure for now, I want to sell the army as a whole and not broken up in parts. :slight_smile:

Anyone interested drop me a pm.

Obsidian:

So anyone interested?!

Orcus:

So anyone interested?!

Obsidian
Hello :)

Im interested :) All Full Plate Warriors 2x Bazooka and Mortar ;) Whats prize?:)

Obsidian:

Bumperty bump! :wink:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Time of Madness:

Anyway you could throw a quick list together of what you have. Is it everything pictured in the link?

Time of Madness