[Archive] Mini Chaos Warriors

Father Grumpmas:

I made these guys years ago out of the old dwarf and chaos warrior kits.

I was actually quite pleased with the result but they were too wide for 20mm bases and after heaps of ranking issues, I rebased them on 25mm bases. I planned to use them as Chaos Warriors but never did.

Now that Chaos warriors are worth taking again, I want to field them in two units of 12. I was hoping that my bits box had enough pieces to do another 4, including a new command. Luckily over the weekend I was able to find enough bits and put these guys together.

Fairly happy with the result - just need to paint them.

Kera foehunter:

great job of using dwarfs and chaos warrior parts

they look very nice

kefas:

whaere are you from Father Grumpmas? I saw very similar conversion made by polish forum member :> Maybe it was you?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Those guys look awesome! Is that a little Hitler head on the pole?

Kera foehunter:

wow !! mr t i did not see that !! oooo spookie

Bassman:

Those guys look awesome! Is that a little Hitler head on the pole?

Tarrakk Blackhand
If so it would be fantastic, ahahhaahah lol :)

wallacer:

Bit of the old number 8 fencing wire eh Mike?

Good job. Some CD themed warriors would go well with a Hellcannon and a Whirlwind or Tenderiser as a chariot.

Father Grumpmas:

Bit of the old number 8 fencing wire eh Mike?
Good job.  Some CD themed warriors would go well with a Hellcannon and a Whirlwind or Tenderiser as a chariot.

wallacer
Thanks - I'm planning on slowly putting as much CD influence into my choas army as possible - CD chaos warriors, a whirlwind and a tenderiser as chariots, some CD chaos characters and maybe even some bull centaurs as dragon ogres (could even use my existing bull centaurs as chaos knights

Kefas - not Polish I'm afraid, a New Zealander from the land of the long white cloud i.e. plane flights get cancelled a lot :(

Yes - it is either Hitler or Charlie Chaplin on the banner, depending on who I dislike the most at the time (which, thankfully for me, is almost always Hitler).

Loki:

Some great conversions Father Grumpmas the old chaos helmets work really well

Ghaust Mortium:

OMG, you have Hitler’s head!!! sweet.

Any way, I really like the conversions. Albiet, I find chaos warrior heads to small for dwarfs. just my 2 cents