[Archive] Mini Contest- Create a� � Regiment of Renown

Willmark:

if I were entering this I would probably just type it myself. In the interest of time I used what was “at hand”.

Willmark:

Reminder everyone that the deadline is fast approaching. If you are having trouble getting your entry in let me know.

Grimstonefire:

Sent my entry. This closes end of tommorow for anyone planning to enter.

Willmark:

Many thanks I was just about to mention that. I will try to get through all the entries and get them posted with the next few days.

Willmark:

Two entries in, two more being resent, is that all? o_O

Thommy H:

Did you get my e-mail? I sent it you that way because the site was down.

cornixt:

Ah crap, I wrote mine at work and forgot to send it off efore I left on Friday. Looks like I’ll miss the deadline by a few hours.

Willmark:

Send it in anyways the more the merrier and this isn’t Golden Hat or Artisan’s :wink:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Only just got my laptop working. Am sending it now :wink:

Baggronor:

Have resent mine. Was thinking more would enter :o

BilboBaggins:

With the creative story tellers here you would think that more would have entered.

I know I entered, I was debating if I should or not. I’ve been trying to keep my artistic side working on The Doom Seeker.

Thommy H:

It sounds like more people entered that the initial count, since the site was down.

Hashut’s Blessing:

In retrospect, I don’t think I did the fluff part particularly well and could have expanded upon it, but I was panicking to get it in on time, lol. I ended up handing it in about 3 hours before the deadline as was :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

6 entries, not too shabby.

Plus this was a test in a way to see if people even know these sections are down this far on the page. :wink:

BilboBaggins:

Can’t wait to see if mine is the most insane. :smiley:

Borador:

To bad that I was out of ideas and sort of depressed when I found this thread, otherwise I would have entered. Looking forward to seeing what people came up with!

Willmark:

I’ll try to have them organized and posted by Saturday morning.

Revlid:

Crap. I only just found this thread. A pity - I had some fun ideas, as well.

Azhrak’s Afflicted Ashlings

The Combat Engineers of Vorag’s Tower

Ghig Dhraka’s Anvil of Souls

Hashut’s Blessing:

Revlid, no reason as to why you can’t come up with their profiles anyway and colate them in your own thread :wink:

BilboBaggins:

Or send them over to The Doom Seeker, they love fan made units there. :smiley: