[Archive] MM90s and OOP Xbows for Trade or Sale **SOLD**

Blue in VT:

:hat off

Howdy all,

My vigorous trading and buying of late has left me with some duplicate MM90s and Xbows that I’m looking to move along.  I would REALLY prefer to trade these…here are the MM90s that I still need:

These are the last few so I will trade in YOUR favor for them.

Here is what I have to offer:

I also have these Citadel CD Xbows:

If no trade offers appear I am open to selling them…in which case I would be asking for $8 per MM90 and $6 per xbow.  I’m based in the US…shipping in US will be $1 per figure (max of $4)…for international shipping figure on $2 for the first figure and $1 per additional figure.

Cheers,

Blue

GRNDL:

I would trade but I have no doubles aside from the sorcerer, unless I’ve made a mistake on a recent purchase and got a double in there. I’m almost down to the last few myself on a complete set. If it came down to buying, I think I’d be interested in the crossbows.

Blue in VT:

I would trade but I have no doubles aside from the sorcerer, unless I've made a mistake on a recent purchase and got a double in there. I'm almost down to the last few myself on a complete set. If it came down to buying, I think I'd be interested in the crossbows.

GRNDL
:hat off

Excellent! I'll let these hang for a day or two to see if any trades show up...if not I will be going the $ route and will let you know. I have a package coming in as well that may free up a few more Xbows as well.

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT:

These dwarfs have moved on to new holds!

Cheers,

Blue