[Archive] Mordheim Chaos Dwarfs(2)

ezecba:

Hi people look im from Argentina so my english isnt soo good, but i ve got a doubt about the blunderbuss of the mordheim`s chaos dwarfs. This blunderbusses work as the same of the normal blunderbuss or it just fire like the muskets? i dont know if you could understand my primitive english but is very important to me! thnks!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Welcome to the website and your English is actually VERY good, so well done :wink:

As to your question, it uses neither, lol. It fires a line 18" straight forwards and any model in that line will take a strength 3 hit. However, blunderbusses can only be used once per game, so be wise about when you use it.

Now, get some pics of your warband up :wink:

ezecba:

Thanks! But the special rule of the Chaos Dwarfs Blunderbusses is this:

Superior Construction: The continued use of this weapon has allowed us to make improvements, the most obvious of which is to reload and have the gun ready to fire before moving the thumbnail. The blunderbuss of chaos dwarfs can also shoot multiple times during the game but only once per shift.

You tell me about this rule?

Again Srry About my english!

Hashut’s Blessing:

No need to keep apologising for your English :wink: I believe once per shift would mean once per turn, but it seems that that special rule essentially means that you may fire it every turn, rather than just once per game.

ezecba:

So it means that the blunderbuss can fire every turn and the other rules are exaclty ike the normal blunderbuss? i mean that it fires a line 18" straight forwards and any model in that line will take a strength 3 hit? Excellent! thanks for your help!

Hashut’s Blessing:

That’s exactly what it means :smiley: Glad to help. But I still want to see pictures :wink: