[Archive] More Scibor

clam:

Have we seen these Moscals before:

http://www.sciborminiatures.com/en_,shop.php?group=87

Nothing that gets me excited, though. But maybe this one?

And this one makes me sick:

nitroglysarine:

nope i think they are new.

Thorne:

Not thrilled about the pose. looks like hes scratching his back with the his hilt.  

Liking this next one made me chuckle

Blue in VT:

:~ I’m not digging these…particularly the first one…three horns is just too many and you’re right the pose is…awkward…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Blue

nitroglysarine:

I think ‘three-horn’ has suffered from trying to make more real life looking poses (pulling a weapon from a holster),

but this one looks… painful… the pose looks tortured more than anything.

Grimstonefire:

The guy in red armour is very good I think, the first of his moscals that I will buy at some point.

I’ve been taking a fresh look at the scibor moscals since the details of the Tamurkhan book became known (nurgle Woc etc), and it strikes me that if someone were to play ‘counts as’ WoC nurgle with chaos dwarfs the moscals would be very good stand ins for chaos warriors as they sort of look a bit like old nurgle models and would look cool painted that way.

Probably just me thinking that.

tjub:

Grim: Im sure TommyH will agree with you… :wink:

Edit: Nice models by the way, but nothing Id buy though. The slugs are kinda cool if I ever were to do some kinda Nurgle project…

Zanko:

Imo all of the models are “not very successful”! :mad

The pose of the 1st one is awful, the 2nd one is boring, the 3rd one is painful and the last one is real crap - and not funny! :sick

All in all some of the worst minis I saw in the last month! :frowning:

:hashut

nitroglysarine:

I have to agree about he guy in red, with a bit of work he’d be awesome as a hero model.

Da Crusha:

my favorite is by far the one in red. nice huge horns. the valentine one is ok, last years was better though. I think I’d cut the dwarf off and use it as a banner top… j/k!

Loki:

I really like the guy in read but the others not s much and certainly not the last one , that makes me feel sick as well :sick

clam:

Yeah red guy ain’t all that bad. I like the shield, Shoulderpad, helmet - and the axe ain’t bad either - but something is wrong with his legs/feet - makes his pose look weird - try standing like this and you’ll fall over :smiley:

- and why does they always have to have those armour plates between the legs?

Blue in VT:

- and why does they always have to have those armour plates between the legs?

clam
I can only guess that it is to make casting easier...with the cape on the back and plates on the front they avoid the space between the legs that can be a flash factory.

Cheers,

Blue

nitroglysarine:

...with the cape on the back and plates on the front they avoid the space between the legs that can be a flash factory.
Blue

Blue in VT
*Nitro smirks childishly

Hazkar:

that red armored guy is looking okay,like some kind of dwarven viking

and the guy with the three horn would make a cool hero,if he wouldnt holding his right arm in such a weird pose…its mini-WAR-gameing not mini-prepare-yourself-for-the-upcomeing-fight-gameing!i want minis that look like they are in a battle against their arch enemys,not something like that…

snowblizz:

I like the red guy basically, but there’s something fundamentally wrong with the posing of the “feet”. I think it would be time for Scibor to give sculpting legs a shot.

As others say the pose of the 3 horn guy is odd. I can’t really fathom how carrying a hammer like that is good idea. He looks a bit tall for a Dwarf as well. But At least I can buy the premise of hiding the legs on that model.