[Archive] My big bitz sale

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

I finally got some time to get this sorted; I’m selling off al the bitz I don’t need.
Prices are not included; we’ll discuss these over PM. I figured that giving prices is a bit difficult, considering I’d have to give three constantly changing currencies. All models are sold as seen - simply meaning that some are incomplete and that none come with (GW) bases. I won’t scam you, trust me.

Pictures are numbered to make things easy; I’m not selling in lots.

1.: Dwarf spearmen
Although I do like the models, these spearmen don’t have the feeling I want them to have for my unit (they have chainmail, for example). Therefore, I’d preferably like to trade these spearmen for other spearmen, preferably ones like these.

Left to right, upper row then lower row:
complete plugin spearman,
clansman with spear,
two norse with spear,
plugin spearman,
four incomplete plugin spearmen,
clansman with spear,
another clansman with spear.

2. More Dwarfs

Grudge pony (plastic),
OOP Ranger,
broken clansman,
Slayer musician,
PENDINGOOP Thorgrim,
PENDINGOOP Thunderer,
PENDINGtwo alternative produced handgunners,
PENDINGtwo more OOP Thunderers.

3. Chaos Dwarfs

Four (OOP) CD Warriors and a CDGeneral.

4. Greenskins & the like

The tabs say shamans for the first two figures,
Third one is a complete OOP goblin banner,
OOP goblin, incomplete goblin banner,
Skink,
Another Shaman,
The diver of the Goblin Doomdiver set.

5. Elves

One of the figures is sure to be elf, the other tab says ‘Rackham’ and looks like an elf. The rest are bitz.

6. Battlefleet Gothic

Imperial stuff.

7.Random figures

Plastic boar,
Eagle without wings,
Empire bowman,
DoW Hobgoblin without mount,
OOP ‘horror’ (simply, OOP ghost).

8. Random bitz

- the goblin banner that can be made out of the center and bottom left bit.

9. Shields
A pile of shields. Most likely OOP.

10. 40,000 Happy Hour!

I got all these 40K weapons spare. These are sold cheap per gram. Offer me a price and tell me how many grams you’d like; I’ll completely random weigh your grams and send them over. Fun, isn’t it?

I’d preferably recieve payment via Paypal. Shipping costs, including packaging and Paypal fees will go to the buyer. As said before, I’d like cash for it (GBP, Euros and even $ will do) but I’m also willing to trade! Here’s a list of the stuff I’m looking for. Just offer me what you have (preferably Dwarfs, ofcourse) and I’ll have a look. Mind that I hate plastic Dwarfs.

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Updated :hat off

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Groznit Goregut:

Let me know if that pending sale of the great weapon wielding chaos dwarfs (with general) doesn’t work out.

Pyro Stick:

Are any of the spears in the first pic removable? (as in, are the spears and bodies seperate parts?)

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Groznit, I got a PM today for the CD General as well but as you were quicker with your reply, you’ll go first :wink: Haven’t heard anything about the CD General and his possible buyer anymore, but I’d actually prefer to sell all Bighats at once … are you interested in all of them?

Pyro, the spears of the first and last guy on the top row of the first pic can be seperate, as well as the converted spear on the most left guy on the bottom row (naturally). The other three black-primed Dwarfs on the bottom row are spearmen as well, without spears :hat off. The other figures’ spears can’t be seperate without some cutting, but I’m very sure that wouldn’t be a problem - especially for experienced Chaos Dwarf players (it’s them converting foaks after all ;))!

Pyro Stick:

Pyro, the spears of the first and last guy on the top row of the first pic can be seperate, as well as the converted spear on the most left guy on the bottom row (naturally). The other three black-primed Dwarfs on the bottom row are spearmen as well, without spears :hat off. The other figures' spears can't be seperate without some cutting, but I'm very sure that wouldn't be a problem - especially for experienced Chaos Dwarf players (it's them converting foaks after all ;))!

Hrothgar Goldgreed
Id be interested in buying one then. The spearman on the right. Are they Marauder Dwarfs? Im asking because i want to use a spear from one of the marauder dwarfs and stick it on a marauder chaos dwarf (the one thats supposed to be holding a crossbow can have it exchanged for a spear)

Groznit Goregut:

I would be happy to accept all the Big Hats. PM sent with Paypal info. I will be happy to pay.

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Just to clear things up - all Chaos Dwarfs as well as Olgah Khan, a greenskin bit and a Dwarf spearmen have been sold.