[Archive] My Chaos Dwarfs (Bfsp & 6th edition Models)

Belphagor:

Hi all

i’m new to this forum (found it by accident:)) and lovin it. Yesterday i’ve converted two dwarfs (1 Bfsp and 1 from 6th edition) and i just wanted to show you them.  At this point i dont really like the look of there beards. Critics are welcome.

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Xander:

Those are looking great!

Don’t forget to paint up the BFSP one so you can enter it in the Golden Hat contest:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5639

Cheers! :cheers

hal:

Looking good for a first start, but you should really file your models.

edit

Also: Welcome to the forums (almost forgot, phew!)

Belphagor:

Looking good for a first start, but you should really file your models.
yes, i've already filed of the the mold lines off. But these are the first to test models, so how cares.

Lord Zarkov:

Very Good

Belphagor:

Thank you all a lot. But i must say that your cds look great too.

Edit:

The next two dwarfs (with the first two):

Belphagor:

And a another one.

This time i tried a Warrior with Great Wepon it took my about 30 mintues to convert him. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

The Flying Beaver:

Nice models Belphagor, and welcome to the forum! Just out of curiosity, how was it that you “accidentally” found this forum?

Xander:

Thank you all a lot. But i must say that your cds look great too.
Edit:
The next two dwarfs (with the first two):

Belphagor
I am using the same mask on my Blunderbusses as the third guy here. I cut off the front of the helm. So no topknot. :cheers

If you want a suggestion, I would try to use less GreenStuff, make thinner rolls for the beard, and small length. Bringing down the size makes it look more detailed. :)

Snotling:

hey, very nice guys. there’s only thing, you could make better, the beards look sometimes a little bit flat. don’t press the “lines” in the beards to much, and do it also at the side of the beard pieces, so it would bring them into form ^^

I am using the same mask on my Blunderbusses as the third guy here. I cut off the front of the helm.

Xander
hey, why we don’t know them, show them! :hashut

Belphagor:

Thanks all. I try anotherone this evening when i come home from work.

Nice models Belphagor, and welcome to the forum! Just out of curiosity, how was it that you “accidentally” found this forum?

The Flying Beaver
I clicked on a link in some forum. But i’m sorry i dont remember.

Monty:

Great stuff… the bfsp stuff lends itself to converting far more then the 6th ed models (imo).

Keep us posted -

Cheers, Mont

Snotling:

Great stuff... the bfsp stuff lends itself to converting far more then the 6th ed models (imo).

Monty
they do! it is easier to give them scale armor and they look stronger than the old dwarfs... which is use for hobbos :hat off

n00bLord:

Good job there Bel, good job there. I would second the beard option as the only fuss.

Belphagor:

Good job there Bel, good job there. I would second the beard option as the only fuss.

n00bLord
Thanks. I don't think i gonna post another pic tonight.
I just got home from work. It's been a another 9 and a half hour day again.
I'll show you tomorrow a new test dwarf.
good night all.

Grimstonefire:

Some things to consider

Either cut off the tips of the beard strands so they are flatter, or when you are sculpting them do a slight indent on the ends.

Also, I would avoid using the beard effect on the moustach. Do this as a thin bit thats pressed on in the middle, then pressed down enough so that its sticks to the beard.

Welcome to the forum btw.