[Archive] My Current Endeavours

Hashut’s Blessing:

Now, some of you may have noticed that I’ve been relatively quiet on here this last week and many of you know that I am, in fact, an actor.

Well, I’ve been working nearly non-stop on a feature length film. In case you’ve not yet looked at the previous link, the basic premise of this film is that it is a mockumentary (for those that don’t know [which is more often the case than I realised] a mockumentary is a fake documentary).

When I was handed the script for checking that it didn’t suck (which it REALLY doesn’t, you’ll be happy to know), I made a comment regarding a piece of clarification and a comment that o make it work, the cast has to be spot on and able to trick you into not being sure if it was a real or fake documentary. That is happening. Trust me.

Some absolutely amazing stuff is coming out of this, with astounding cast and crew everywhere. If you can support it (which will get you a copy as well), it would be much appreciated (props and signed pieces are also available). It’s being made by Ask Me Tomorrow Productions, who made Ramblers and I’m playing a cameraman called Grizz (who films the adult picture the documentary is following - two notes: this is a comedy and you don’t actually see the adult film, but younger people may not be best to watch [I.E. Go with a 12A/PG13, maybe even 15 rating - but it’s really up to you and your parents/guardians as to it’s appropriateness]), as well as helping out with the crew-work (with large amounts of driving between Manchester and Brighouse/Rochdale/Weaste/Salford etc).

To get updates on the progress and some pictures, “Like” the guys on Facebook and for updates/behind-the-scenes updates and to secure a copy and help us out, pop onto the fundraising page on Indiegogo.

Lastly, it’s called Shooting on the Rim :wink:

P.S. Feel free to “like” my FB page as well :wink: (The first of the 600 links in this post!) Thanks all for your time!

Kera foehunter:

Damn H B you been very busy .

Hashut’s Blessing:

One does one’s best. I’m also helping out with a 48 hour Sci-Fi film competition this weekend.

Kera foehunter:

that’s cool what it called invasion of the cake Eaters