[Archive] My Dwarf Factory [Snotling's Thread]

minty:

wow, jus wow, how long did he take to make and paint, man i think your better than mousekiller, and thats saying something

Snotling:

thank you, but there are many members of CDO who are much better than me ^^. but nevertheless, thanks ^^

hm… i don’t really know, i’m a slow painter, i make many breaks while painting, but i worked on him during two days… maybe 5 hours “real” work ^^.

clam:

I love your work so much.:hat off

Your work is one of the main reasons that I got back to this endangered species. And I have to steal a lot of your brilliant ideas! Steal - sorry!:wink: - I ment be inspired by.

Epecially the halbart (great weapon-thing). The halbart looks so amazing - would you enlighten us how it was made? I see a hole unit of these great weapon armed warriors.

And do you - by the way - have a side/back foto of the guy?

Snotling:

thanks… no, i did’n made back photos, because his back is’n special. just some scales, nothing more. but i’ll see if i make some more photos for you, but first when is finished the BBs… then i can also make the pics for Xander… he want a photo of everyone of my warriors… freak :stuck_out_tongue:

it would be cool to see a whole unit in equipped like him!

okay, the parts are (form the top) a goblin spear, a dwarf axe, the most important thing i think is the motor of a Chaos Space Marine chainsaw sword motor and then a part of a Dwarf crossbow… that’s all :smiley:

AGPO:

Thanks a million for the tutorial snotling, it has already been put to work on both my chaos dwarfs and many other units from my collection. Your services to this website have been supreme

Snotling:

dum di dumm… lululu… chicka wah wah…

enough? :slight_smile:

The captain:

Anything you put up will never be enough, everyone will always want more :cheers.

As always breathtakingly fantastic!

torn:

i just want to eat it

hal:

Those goggles are just fantastic!

Xander:

Man, loving that Lava flow! The guy himself is off the charts, the look is so cool. Very unique, but very Chaos Dwarfy! Can’t wait for this whole unit!

Snotling:

hm okay… here they are

single rows:

i don’t want the capes for my normal warriors, so two are missing till i’ve get some backs without capes. right now, 16 are enough, but it looks pretty uncomplete :~

but hey, i’m happy that i’ve finally finish them! :hat off

do you have any favorite?

hal:

Those are jaw-droppingly good!

The standard is so original, you’ve outdone yourself once again snotling.

Kyte:

That banner is so awsome! Do you have any WIPs? I suppose the Jesus-doll is greenstuff!

Consider the idea stolen.

Thanks

- Kyte

torn:

i love them i wish mine looked that good. i really like the darkness of the paint scheme, and the basing is incredible.

Ghrask Dragh:

My favourite weapon is the Champions Blunderpistol!!

My favourite model is the back row 4th model from left to right- weapon, pose and base are brilliant!

Nice idea with the rags over the mouth and goggles it will set them apart from the other units on the battlefield. Makes them look like a group of thier own rather than just warriors with guns!

I’m sure the army will be jaw-dropping!

Snotling:

thnaks a lot guys… i’ll hope they will be jaw-breaking for the enemies armies mwahahaha :hashut

ehem, okay… as common, WIPs are in the conversation-section

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5572

The Flying Beaver:

That is the most awesome musician I have ever seen.

Bjorni:

Very Nice,

1 minor thing, for the next pics try to snap the shot somewhere else, the red/brown wood of your desk makes the red/brown models look a bit blurry and doesn’t make them “pop”.

Great unit, I really like the little bit of green as a contrast colour.

Arashi:

I was going to try the leadbelcher idea for my BB�s, but your conversions are so goddamn good that you made me doubt!

Great work Snotling.

Canix:

Wow they are excellent i think the masks look the buisness real industrial style for the new era :hat off

such individuality across the board from hero to warrior to blunder ,real award winners all of them