[Archive] My GH IX entry. Thank you everybody

Kera foehunter:

Bassman since your bullcentaur has been stressed out you can send him to me !!

im now running a total health spa for bull centaurs

he would wine and dine with the best of them and tell war stories

and maybe fall in love with one of are lovely girls

so put this stud to pasture here !! and let him live in peace

kera

snowblizz:

But I did run several of my "finalists" through a graphics program to be able to see the models better.

snowblizz
Really? People in this forum are amazing, you even run entries through graphic program to watch them better! I dunno where you can find the same devotion to the hobby in other forums! :hashut

GW, damn you if you will never give a prize to such a level of devotion to the cause of Chaos Dwarfs! :|

Bassman
Yup! I just really wanted to see the model better and I felt it would be a shame to bump a miniature that I was almost positive was excellent because the pictures is bad. At least when I could do something about it. Blurry pictures can't be fixed though. Also since there were so many nice models to choose from it helped me narrow it down to 3.
Devoted... crazy... same thing different terms.. ;P

Kera, this spa.. now does one have to be a bull and a centaur per see... because it sounds mighty tempting!

Bassman:

Bassman  since your bullcentaur  has been stressed out you can send him to me !!
im now running a total health spa for  bull centaurs
he would wine and dine with the best of them and tell war stories
and maybe fall in love with one of are lovely girls
so put this stud to pasture here !! and let him live in peace
kera

Kera foehunter
Why you told me this? My bull now is stressing me continualy asking me "pleeeeze, send me to Kera's spa. I wanna get there, I waaaaaaannnnaaaa get there!" :hashut

Yep, like Snowblizz I'd like to know if human... ehrrr dwarfs are allowed! :P

:hat off