[Archive] My Golden hat 13 entry

Golder Goldeater:

Now that the contest is over I present you my entry.
THE HUNCHBACK OF DAWI ZHARR

I don’t mind I didn’t win anything.
It was a very enjoying event and personally I like my musician.
(I am kinda sad however because dear GRNDL didn’t win.His entry was the best IMO)

Obsidian:

I liked yours alot and found it very funny. To me however it lacked depth in the colours a bit.

Your faces are very recognizable and characteristic and the white (where are the pupils btw?) popping eyes freak me out! :cheers

Golder Goldeater:

I liked yours a lot and found it very funny. To me however it lacked depth in the colors a bit.
Your faces are very recognizable and characteristic and the white (where are the pupils btw?) popping eyes freak me out! :cheers

Obsidian
Thanks a lot man your entry was awesome as well. I think they look scarier without any pupils so I don't paint em.
Makes em look like zombies :hashut:hashut:hashut

Grimstonefire:

Do you have any pics showing how much you sculpted?

My feeling on this one is that everything could have done with another highlight (except the metals maybe).  Overall the conversion is good (and funny), but it lacks contrast a bit.

Blue in VT:

:hat off

Goldo…one of the things I love about all your sculpts…CD and vanilla dwarf…are that they have a lot of the “humor” that classic citadel sculpts had…and which sadly I think is lacking from much of the current range. I love your entry as it literally made me laugh out loud.

Your green stuff skills are an inspiration.

Cheers,

Blue

tjub:

Love this conversion, made me laugh when I saw it! :slight_smile:

dncswlf:

Yup, already been said, but this one was funny! good stuff!

nitroglysarine:

that awesome, nice adaptation of the clapping monkey

Golder Goldeater:

:)Thank you all. I am glad you liked it:)

Do you have any pics showing how much you sculpted?

Grimstonefire
No unfortunately. But I can tell you
Well the cymbals are dwarf shields. The guy clapping them is a sculpure with a push pin hat and dwarf warrior arms,
and the guy carrying him is also a sculpt ( with the exception of his legs.These are dwarf warrior ones, slightly converted).

Loki:

Well done on a great entry i really liked these guys brought a smile to my face its always good to see comedy in an army and this model certainly has that :smiley: looking forward to your next golden hat entry

G.2:

This is awesome. I totally love the concept of the two figures, and how they are acting as one. Really, really clever.

But I would have to agree with this statement,

…the … popping eyes freak me out!

Obsidian
Please paint some eyeballs on those guys.

GRNDL:

They have eyeballs, just not pupils and irises. Golder, don’t change a thing!!! :slight_smile: