[Archive] My lord

Jacek_Azael:

Welcome, it’s my lord 3 edition. I very like’s this model.

3 ED is my favourite edition:cheers

Captain Crayon:

That dude is awesome :slight_smile:

Dino:

Nice job man.

Sojourn:

that’s awesome Jacek! you’re Polish?

great work on the blade and cape! excellent highlighting. can we see other angles? :slight_smile:

Narflung:

I concur. MORE ANGLES! NMM?

Ghrask Dragh:

As I’ve said before, great job!!! excellent colour choice to match the mini’.

Jacek_Azael:

Thank’s everyone. I am blushed a bit :rolleyes:

Yes, i from Poland. New CHD, I will add as only paint.

I salute all hot. :slight_smile:

Jacek_Azael:

I greet. I have made photos of lords under other angles. I salute.

Kera foehunter:

Wow now that’s a golden boy great job

Sousunou:

I think that is a refreshing take on the classic chaos dwarf imagery, i like the fact that even though he is a dwarf he is still going to be taller than most with the size of that base! Well done with that paint job! :cheers:

Jacek_Azael:

Hello again. It’s my UPA Band:cheers

Loki:

Great work on the lord and the other models they look amazing :slight_smile:

Pyro Stick:

Thats a very nicely painted doomaxe. How many 3rd edition models do you have? It would be very cool to see a whole 3rd edition army painted like that.

Zanko:

Yes indeed, very cool guys! :hat off

I would like to see more of them … especially with this paint scheme! :smiley:

Go on dude! :cheers

:hashut

dncswlf:

Nice, I love the detail on the Lord’s sword… good stuff! What is the figure on the left with the skull staff thing?

Borador:

Really really nice minis, well painted. I wish I could paint my 3rd ed mini’s which I currently have in possesion like that, though I need a boat load more of them to complete the entire range, but it’s a long term project for a reason :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Keep it up and keep us posted =D :cheers

Bolg:

great paint job!! very nice.

I’m just not a fan of goblin green bases but the models are stunning (but would be even more stunning if you swap the green with black)

Snotling:

Hm yeah, green bases are pretty old fashioned, but in this case they work pretty fine toether with the nice red of the Dwarfs, and they are old 3rd Ed. minis, anyway ^^. Nice work, makes me wnat to have the classic CDs, too. The converted one is pretty stylish, too, looks good with the other.

Baggronor:

Quality. I never thought white/cream would work as a CD colour scheme, but I am proven wrong.

The lord is one of my favourites of the old minis, nice choice :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

great paint job on all those guys you truly gave the old one a new look