[Archive] My norsca invasion

Zanthrax:

Hi northern friends

In early jan 2020 my family and I will be going to see some dude called Santa in Lapland Finland with a short visit to Copenhagen following our trip to see old Saint Nick.

Would be keen for any suggestions on family friendly places to visit or if you are in this area and wish to have a beer with an Aussie family I would love to meet you.

Cheers

Hayden aka Zanthrax

Jasko:

Hi northern friends

In early jan 2020 my family and I will be going to see some dude called Santa in Lapland Finland with a short visit to Copenhagen following our trip to see old Saint Nick.

Would be keen for any suggestions on family friendly places to visit or if you are in this area and wish to have a beer with an Aussie family I would love to meet you.

Cheers

Hayden aka Zanthrax

Zanthrax
Cheers!
So I haven't been to Lappland, but I've been to Copenhagen. And that is a really nice little city! How old are your kids, old enough to ride a bike? Because that is really great there, there are these bike-share-stations all over the city where you can just rent one at one place and bring it back to another one, the bikes have an electric motor support and GPS, so they can navigate you to the next sight you wanna visit. You can register for that service basically on the spot. It's really convenient! And the whole city is quite flat and nothing is far apart, so easily manageable by bike. I also recommend using the water-taxi from time to time.

Have a nice vacation!

tjub:

Hi northern friends

Cheers

Hayden aka Zanthrax

Zanthrax
Im located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Though can't really recommend a visit here that time of year, unless you like it wet and windy. :sick
http://www.gothenburg.climatemps.com/january.php