[Archive] My Upcoming Jan/Feb White Dwarf WFB Tournaments

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Hi everyone!

Here’s my submission for the January and February editions of the North American White Dwarf Magazine. Hopefully this will attract new players and get Monster Hobbies more into the public eye. Please let me know what you guys think of my ideas and if they interest you enough that you would come to play them (Theoretically, of course. I don’t expect you to fly out to Canada or anything. :D) Keep in mind that these scenario’s are going in the White Dwarf, so i included the contact information as well.

The Raid on Sangelheim runs in January and The Revenge of Sangelheim runs in February. There are two different scenarios for each month, but the description is included for the magazine as one. Hope they aren’t too long!

The Raid on Sangelheim.

Date: Saturday, January 7th and 21st and continuing into February.

Venue: Monster Hobbies, 127 3rd Ave SW, High River, Alberta, Canada

Details : News of an invasion reaches the peaceful village of Sangelheim. The Forces of Destruction are rapidly approaching to loot the village and burn it to the ground! Their next destination is the farmland that lies to the south. If they can destroy the crops, Sangelheim will not last the winter! Realizing they are no match for the Forces of Destruction, a messenger has been sent to Talabheim to seek reinforcements. Will they arrive in time to stop this threat, or will it be too late? Choose your side and bring your 1000 point army to the battlefield to wage war in our Warhammer Fantasy Battle campaigns. A new scenario each time you visit!

Contact: For more information, contact Trevor Ursulescu 403-652-5019 or online at www.monster-hobbies.com

The Revenge of Sangelheim.

Date: Saturday, February 4th and 18th and continuing into March.

Venue: Monster Hobbies, 127 3rd Ave SW, High River, Alberta, Canada

Details : After a daring rescue at Woodgrave Farm, one of the farmers reveals that he had scouted the area near Sangelheim and discovered the enemy�?Ts hidden campgrounds. This is the breakthrough that The Forces of Order were waiting for! The Forces of Destruction are rapidly loosing moral and the kidnapping of their general would no doubt end their campaign. After lengthy planning, The Forces of Order decide to launch an ambitious night attack to capture the enemy general from his tent. If they are successful, they can route the enemy in the morning and prevent them from returning home. If they fail, the enemy will have the upper hand! Choose your side and bring your 1000 point army to the battlefield to wage war in our Warhammer Fantasy Battle campaigns. A new scenario each time you visit!

Contact: For more information, contact Trevor Ursulescu 403-652-5019 or online at www.monster-hobbies.com

:hat off