[Archive] My WIP's Chaos Dwarfs (Updated� � 07/06 - WARRIORS/SORCERER!)

Wylfdd:

Well, after centuries without post because of Carnival, there goes some of my purchases Fillers Unit units hobgoblins I converted last night and today morning.
Hope you enjoy!
Hug!:hat off

Nicodemus:

Your unit fillers are looking great, actually. I like all the mangled Dwarf mishmash scattered around. I’ve been waning to do more of that myself, or at least have a unit that’s standing atop the remnants of a destroyed Dwarf army :wink: The only spot of bother might be the thin cork that’s used. Most of the layers look suitably random, but some of them, even once painted, may still look like well-defined layers. You could try tapering the edges a little more by crumbling off bits from above and below to make a little more of a “>” shape, or a “7” sahpe, etc. That’s just my experience with these things, but a little sand scattered around once it’s all painted will help too!

~N

Kera foehunter:

love thew spiders but i also like there baces

dncswlf:

Wow, those spider riders look so much better with the legs spread out a little more! Great idea! Can’t wait to see them painted up! And yeah, What Nico says… file the edges down… or put some kind of putty to blend them…

Good work!

Wylfdd:

Thanks for the comments people on the ground, my idea is the same that they are thus to be equal to sedimentary rock, so I let the layers defined, when I paint will be more clearly what I wanted to do.

The work of Nico are a great inspiration to me … One of the reasons that encouraged me to start making my chaos dwarfs.

The spiders I thought they were very still with their feet stuck, so I decided to separate, to give more movement and consequently life for them.

Thanks again for the comments!

Hugs!:hat off

Zanko:

Great work dude!

The spiders look awesome - much better than in the GW books! :hat off

The only aspect to criticize are the feathers on top of the goblins - it looks not Hobbo enough!

:hashut

Wylfdd:

Thanks for C & C, and the feathers I’ll do something in my warriors to get a better unit with fillers, I think that nothing prevents them have feathers on their shields for example …

Wylfdd:

Well after a long time without a camera to take pictures of my minis, I’m here with some photos!

Let me start with a unit of Warriors with my Sorcerer with Lore of Death:

The Sorcerer now with the base …

Now my unit of Possessed Slaves with Slavemaster

Slavermaster

Fillers

Some Black Orcs:

Now my newest project, my Chaos Giant!

My desk super organized! shauhsuahsuahsua

Reviews and comments are welcome!
Hug!
:hat off

Wylfdd:

Well, I began my unit Chaos Ogres!

Now this is not ready yet, but I know that will give effect … hsuahsuahsuahusau

C & C are welcome!

Hug!

Admiral:

I like those Chaos Ogres!

Wylfdd:

Thanks dude!

Hug!

The Odor:

WOLVERINE!!! Man he got fat. Awesome work man.

Wylfdd:

Thanks, but in reality it I was inspired in the Death.

Hug!

azhagmorglum:

All those conversions are wicked !! The BSB is particularly great and inspirational.

I also like how you managed to match the sorcerer artwork with your converted model. Pretty accurate and awesome.

Keep it up, you’re blowing our minds up !

Wylfdd:

Little WIP

Chaos Ogre Musician

Hug!

theforgefather:

Nice! I really like the ogres

furrie:

realy awsome musician

Wylfdd:

Thanks for the compliments, the musician is inspired by Gene Simmons!

Hugs!

Wylfdd:

Well I started a piece a bit different, it is a filler / terrain, called “Alliance of Chaos”, inspired by the Dark Lands Accord, terrain filler made �?<�?

Wylfdd:

Unit waiting for paint!

hug!:hat off