[Archive] Naming The Dawi Zharr

wallacer:

Well, Wallacer...

...no.

Bill-117
*sniff*

Canix:

On topic:o

Canix Beelzebub .A young Chaos dwarf noble of Beelzebub Clan hes a sorcerer just starting out:hashut.He is normally accompanied by Gharon Akkadar a bullcentaur lord(responsible for his nurturing) and General Kerin Rahanun

Oh theres the skivvy Snarak Vagbond a “trusted” hobbo hero and bodygaurd:h

Bill-117:

Awesome. all noted Canix will be an IC, and Gharon, Kerin and Snarak his retinue.

Ronshank:

Yet another on topic

… :~ I alas lack the wonderous ability of spam��

All I got’s Ronshank the CD Lord on his great Taurus. He hasn’t done anything particuly great yet so no extra part to his name… yet.

He just poisoned a few fellow CD’s to get the position. He’s working on building his inforcer squad in order to strike terror in foes, and hopefully a few wins and some more background story…

Kera foehunter:

here one Bill - Zargerot the bold a craze warrior thats wounder the waste land looking to be king (like Bill 117)

wallacer:

How about “Hengist Grimhammer”.

Determined to work his way up from the back rank (where he always seems to get removed first) to the front rank, where he can hold the unit banner up on high.

Bill-117:

I don’t seek to be king, I -am- king. It’s just none of you know it yet. It’s all a part of my super-secret plan you must not know about lest it fail miserably.

…oh, hell, I just gave it all away didn’t I…