[Archive] Necromancers & Heinrich Kemmler

Merchant:

Hi there, my fellow Chaos Dwarf players :slight_smile:

- It is common, that a Warhammer Player is having more than one project going on at the same time.

- At this point, I’m giving my CDs 100% attention - But in the past time I have been working on many other projects. But since my fiancée was making an Vampire Count Army, I’ll like to show you some of her necromancers and my own Heinrich Kellmer. It has to be said, I have been on a few other forums. But only on this one, I have met people whom was honest, but not cocky “think-they-know-it-all”-types. Therefor I feel that I can show some of our work, that might not be the best, but still I can show it and get a positive respond and feedback - instead of a smart-ass I-can-do-it-better answer. So thanks a lot to the Chaos-dwarfs online and all its users.

However, here they are - My fiancée’s Necromancers:

This one is my personal favourite - one mean-lady :slight_smile:

And here is another evil girl:

And the last one - Ohh its’ a man :wink:

And my own Heinrich Kellmer (A old project, but I’m very pleased with him)

All right,we hope to hear your oppinions and feedbacks

Cheers Merchant :cheers

asheira:

cool!

got to love the evil girls

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I quite like the first sorceress, I suppose you used the staff/scythe from the new Empire wizard box? The choice of colours is also very good, suitably dark and ominous.

I’s Kemmler BTW, not Kellmer. :wink:

Merchant:

I's Kemmler BTW, not Kellmer. ;)

Ishkur Cinderhat
Okay so I was not wrong about his name, Well I was not sure how it was, I I was using google and Kellmer was showing on one of the first figures of him. but thanks, I'll change it right-a-way :)

Merchant:

First of all - thanks :slight_smile:

I quite like the first sorceress, I suppose you used the staff/scythe from the new Empire wizard box? The choice of colours is also very good, suitably dark and ominous.

Ishkur Cinderhat
Yes, I used the schyte and hourglass from the Wizard box - I’m planning to use the whole rose-stuff as a mark of my army… if it’s not too girly :wink:

The colours are actually a bit lighter irl, but I tried to keep them gloomy enough for the VC army.

I wonder, would it be wierd if I made a profile here, though I don’t make CD myself? (Got one conversion though)

People in here are less know-it-all-smart-ass and more honest and relaxed than on the regular Danish warhammer forums :slight_smile:

// Merchant’s fiancèe

n00bLord:

Those are very nice. My only concern is the old guy’s grey scarf looking thing. To me it screams"I want script on me!" I think it would add some depth to an already impressive mini. Good stuff and I really like the first lady.

GRNDL:

The female with rose vines and thorn is a stong gothic image and frequently used in dark, necromantic art so personally I think it goes very well. That is a very nice conversion. I like it!

torn:

I wonder, would it be wierd if I made a profile here, though I don't make CD myself? (Got one conversion though)
People in here are less know-it-all-smart-ass and more honest and relaxed than on the regular Danish warhammer forums :)

// Merchant's fiancèe

Merchant
we never turn anyone away here, and pretty much pride ourselves on being the least know it all most helpful community going. to be honest i think we are more into making friends than proving we know more nerd stuff.

back to the models . . .i absolutely love the first necromancer wifey. the whole rose thing is seriously cool, and the colours go really really well with the theme. what is the original model it is based on? i have both hasslefree lilariths sitting in a box waiting for something to be done to them and i have just found my inspiration!

Vasquez:

we never turn anyone away here, and pretty much pride ourselves on being the least know it all most helpful community going. to be honest i think we are more into making friends than proving we know more nerd stuff.

torn
Well, took the advice and here I am :) Merchant speak so good about this place, so here goes :)
back to the models . . .i absolutely love the first necromancer wifey. the whole rose thing is seriously cool, and the colours go really really well with the theme. what is the original model it is based on? i have both hasslefree lilariths sitting in a box waiting for something to be done to them and i have just found my inspiration!

torn
Thanks :) The model is one of the bretonnian damsels from the double-pack. I'm glad my necros could inspire you :) "Who" are those Hasselfree miniatures you are talkin' 'bout by the way?
Those are very nice. My only concern is the old guy's grey scarf looking thing. To me it screams"I want script on me!" I think it would add some depth to an already impressive mini. Good stuff and I really like the first lady.

n00bLord
I've (yup, I'm his fiancée) been thinking 'bout that too... I'm just scared that it'll look like ****... But I think I'll give it a try, now that more people have said that to me :)

I'll try to take more photos of my projects for the off-topic showcase soon... My wolves, zombies and my (Corpse Bide themed) banshee and my 40k projects are still waiting for their 15 minutes of fame ;)

n00bLord:

Welcome aboard and I can’t wait to see more of your stuff.

torn:

hasslefree lilariths . . .

Hasslefree Miniatures - Shop - Fantasy & Steampunk - Fantasy Elves

i got the first one free when buying the second rather randomly. otherwise i pretty much never buy minis with their nipples showing lol

Vasquez:

Thanks, noobLord :slight_smile:

hasslefree lilariths . . .

http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/range.php?range_id=24

i got the first one free when buying the second rather randomly. otherwise i pretty much never buy minis with their nipples showing lol

torn
Oh, I’ve seen her before :slight_smile: I was just curious, so I googled the name of the figure… and got nothing :-S

It’s a cool figure non the less, nipples or not :slight_smile: