[Archive] Necrotique's FW Blowout (Prices Negotiable) Updated with Jackal Warhound Titan

Necrotique:

As some of you may know, I have two mammoths and I really feel I only need one so I’m willing to sell one to someone in Australia (to save complications/extortionate shipping)

Necrotique:

Oh, and all parts are pinned, though the howdah is removable incase you don’t want to field him as Angkor. On the “new” mammoth I’ve converted the trunk to face forwards (to add variation and so you can see the cool daemon “mouth” on the trunk)

:cheers

I’d take $250AU with buyer paying shipping, if any-one’s interested :slight_smile:

Updated the prices and added the Chaos Emperor Dragon.

EDIT: I really just want to sell these two, so feel free to PM me an offer. Really, really want a Reaver Titan sometime :stuck_out_tongue:

Have checked and replied to the PM :slight_smile:

@HB - checked the Australia post site and it’ll be about $90AU for a mammoth to go to the UK with express shipping (and tracking/sig-on-delivery) though I’ll know the exact cost when I post it and will re-imburse any over-charging. Khedyarl got the first PM/notification in so I’ll have to let him choose first but I have an offer back home on the partially-painted mammoth so I can’t guarantee anything yet sorry.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’ll have to see if I can save that money up (~£183, pre-shipping) and let you know. If someone buys one first, I’ll take what’s left - otherwise, I’ll nab the partially painted one :wink:

khedyarl:

Necrotique, check your PM’s. I’m interested in the painted Mammoth.

Necrotique:

Sorry about the new post, but I’ve had a very lucrative offer re-affirmed from a local man who contacted me a while ago about the partially painted mammoth, so I don’t know if I’ll still have two to sell. I do however still have the converted mammoth and the Dragon, with Khedyari taking first preference for first contact.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Like I said, sell them to whomever, don’t save them for me :wink: I’ll save up and if you have something left, I’ll buy it - if not, I’ll have the money to waste elsewhere :wink:

Necrotique:

I’ve confirmed selling a mammoth to Khedyarl so it looks like I just have a BNIB Chaos Dragon left. I’ll remove it off the list once I ship it though, 'cause I’m lazy like that :slight_smile:

I’m fine keeping the dragon for you if you do want, as I don’t need the money anytime soon - they’ll be making Reavers for many years to come I’d imagine!

EDIT: I have the Chaos Dragon left and will let it go for $225AU with the seller paying shipping (about $90AU to Great Britain)

Necrotique:

Well, I’ve dug up some more models that need to go and am selling a Chaos Dragon on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260836915302&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_499wt_1159

and a Lucius Pattern Jackal Warhound

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260838234922&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_499wt_1159

The Dragon ends in two days and the Warhound ends in about 5 days

I’d consider offers from overseas buyers but they’d have to pay actual shipping - with tracking of course :slight_smile:

Necrotique:

There’s about 18 hours left on the Warhound and it’s still sitting at $300AU so grab yourself a good deal if you want :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Believe me when I say that if I could afford it, I would, lol :smiley:

Necrotique:

It looks like no-one’s bidding on it so it might still be around if you want it haha :slight_smile: