[Archive] Needs whipping into shape (4500) T9A

Miasma:

Ok preamble time, I have been away for a bit and sorted out my RL issues, now I am back and have had a clear out of Hobby goods so I can concentrate on several smaller projects (and not take over a whole room of the house)

Chaos Dwarfs (Obviously)

Other Systems

Malifaux - Neverborn Dreamer/Lilith Combo

Necromunda - Redemptionists

WH40K - Nurgle Daemons, Vostroyan Guard Thinking about selling one of these along with my Orcs and Goblins.

The List: Infernal Dwarfs - Raiding Party

Overlord - Divine Icon, Lucky Shield, Onyx Hammer, Sprout

Prophet - +2 Spells, Alchemy, Book, Hardened Shield, Ring

Vizier - BSB, Dragon Mantle, Shield, Dusk Stone

21 Hobgoblins - Bow, Musician, Standard

38 Infernal Warriors - Great Weapons, Shield, FCG, Flaming

5 Hobgoblin Wolf Riders - Light Lances

5 Hobgoblin Wolf Riders - Light Lances

29 Immortals - Great Weapons, FCG, Brazen Bull

6 Taurukh - Paired Weapons, Musician, Standard, Speed

2x Bolt Thrower

8 Disciples - Champion, Musician

I am hoping that it would be fun to face and play as well as build, collect, convert and paint. Looking for a Solid force

Abecedar:

RL sux. Like man, I have to deal with it every day. (and every body else’s problems, I’m a paramedic).

I don’t know enough about T9A but as a force goes it looks well rounded and doesn’t look over-balanced or top heavy.

Would you have a link to your Redemptionists? I have some but not painted of course

TheHoodedMan:

I think this a playable force, very “dwarfish”.

Against other infantry lists it could work very well (say ogres, beast herds) It is not so mobile at the hard hitters and it has not so much shooting. An incarnates unit would be very nice but it costs minimum 330 p. Please tell about your experiences with the Tauruks!

Miasma:

RL sux.  Like man, I have to deal with it every day.  (and every body else's problems, I'm a paramedic).

I don't know enough about T9A but as a force goes it looks well rounded and doesn't look over-balanced or top heavy.

Would you have a link to your Redemptionists?  I have some but not painted of course

Abecedar
Mine are also yet to be painted but have set up a WIP thread over on Yaktribe Red Right Hand Redemptionists
I think this a playable force, very "dwarfish".
Against other infantry lists it could work very well (say ogres, beast herds) It is not so mobile at the hard hitters and it has not so much shooting. An incarnates unit would be very nice but it costs minimum 330 p. Please tell about your experiences  with the Tauruks!

TheHoodedMan
Thanks, will be a fair while until I get some game time with these unless I can use some proxies in a few games. Will let you know