[Archive] Nero riding Septimus Bull

Admiral:

Might have been posted here already. My brother linked me this miniature as a bull useful for Chaos Dwarfs:

Grimbold Blackhammer:

That has possibilities. I didn’t see any measurements though and that has me worried.

Dînadan:

That has possibilities.  I didn't see any measurements though and that has me worried.

Grimbold Blackhammer
It says it's on a 60mm base, so shouldn't be too hard to work out a rough estimate of size from that.

Edit: @ Admiral, it's been posted at least twice, but I think this is the first time it's been shown in a completed state - http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/search.php?action=results&sid=ad3b0eba3f7b8a15cc345e5323698644&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

Zanthrax:

Very cool thanks for posting

Sjoerdo:

Great sculpt, but left rear leg position is putting me off…

Abecedar:

I think I like the bull, repositioning and a bit of work may negate the position of that leg.

The reins are Naf and as always the actual dimensions/comparision size are always a worry

Grimbold Blackhammer:

I tried every acronym I could think of but I’m not coming up with anything - what is “Naf”?

Jackswift:

I have some of the Arena Rex models. They are at 35mm scale with some being a bit larger. Beautiful sculpts. This would make a nice bull centaur render conversion.

cornixt:

I tried every acronym I could think of but I'm not coming up with anything - what is "Naf"?

Grimbold Blackhammer
It means bad style.

Abecedar:

I tried every acronym I could think of but I'm not coming up with anything - what is "Naf"?

Grimbold Blackhammer
It means bad style.

cornixt
yep its just slang