[Archive] New 4 A Miniatures Chaos Dwarfs

Chico:

Hey,

Saw these on the LAF and thought i’d share it with all you sexy people. Sorry if its already posted or you already seen it.

It is also confirmed that John Pickford has sculpted a total of 4 Chaos Dwarfs for 4 A Miniatures.

Yay

-

Chico

Grimstonefire:

If I’d known he was planning a range I would have sculpted a better mini to sell him all those months ago. Lol.

I sold him a sorcerer model he cast but hasn’t sold. He did send me a cast for free though, nice guy.

Chico:

If I'd known he was planning a range I would have sculpted a better mini to sell him all those months ago.   Lol.

I sold him a sorcerer model he cast but hasn't sold.  He did send me a cast for free though, nice guy.

Grimstonefire
Is Carsten the Corruptor the Sorcerer you sculpted? That ones on my ''too buy list'' but i was waiting for a more items to come into the store before buying.

Grimstonefire:

Sorry, yes, it is that model.  The first model I’ve sculpted that’s for sale.  A momentous day for me actually.

That’s the first time I’ve seen that painted.  Damn, was it really 2009 I sold it!?

Edit.
Found the WIP green shots:

RiTides:

That’s quite nice, Grim!!

Abecedar:

A better mini than that? It deserves casting as it is

Yodrin:

Very nice model imo!!

cornixt:

Love that twisting beard.

Grimstonefire:

@Abecader
http://www.fouraminiatures.com/page2.htm

And yours to own for a respectable £3, though the postage to australia would kill it for you sadly I presume.

Edit.
I’m sure it wasn’t 2009 I sold it, I sold it in 2011.

Bassman:

Lovely miniature, my compliments Grimstonefire!

Abecedar:

I now have a Carsten, 2 Dronzaks, an Alf, a piranhna boy, a female slayer and a Kera coming thanks to you. ( and my itchy trigger finger). i think the postage was good, but sort of didn’t look real hard

And yours to own for a respectable £3, though the postage to australia would kill it for you sadly I presume.

Grimstonefire

Obsidian:

Andy from 4A is a top bloke! You should do more sculpts for him (or me for that matter! :wink: ) Grim! :cheers

Chico:

Heh when the 4 new Chaos Dwarfs are in the store Abecedar you may have to buy them too heh

Abecedar:

Stop telling me about these things. if i buy any more i’ll have to (maybe) give up beer!!!

Yodrin:

Stop telling me about these things.  if i buy any more i'll have to (maybe) give up beer!!!

Abecedar
LOL

Chico:

I gave up beer the day i got married, not because she told me too… but because i needed something stronger to drink lol

Yodrin:

I gave up beer the day i got married, not because she told me too.. but because i needed something stronger to drink lol

Chico
Rofl, enjoy :cheers

manic _miner:

Thanks for posting the pictures Chico.The Chaos Dwarf in the picture is missing his shield.Paul Sanderson had just dropped the new painted pieces off at the Carronade show.

John Pickford has done four pieces so far with two more booked in for June.

I had been teasing Carsten Lambert (Clam) for ages about these new pieces.I rushed them onto a master mould for Salute as he was visiting.Check out his blog on the link below for more info and pictures ;).

Clamshells and Sea Horses: Collecting John Pickford: Pickford's Chaotic Creations

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the first four pieces.Please leave a message for Carsten too.

Alex if you fancy doing more that would be great.

John has a long list which he will be working through.I am sure some will like them and others not so much so.For me these are perfect for my plans for my range and a growing idea for a World setting is forming in my small noggin.

Should I also mention that Kev Adams has done the first of a new Hobgoblin range too ;).

Chico:

Should I also mention that Kev Adams has done the first of a new Hobgoblin range too ;).

manic _miner
WOW that is mind blowing, the Goblin Master doing Hobgoblins :)

Grimstonefire:

I should point out that I didn’t sculpt that model for 4 A miniatures.

I sculpted it, then some time later sold it to him with all rights for production (not knowing for a fact if it would be cast).

If I do more whole models for sale (which I will imminently have, the lord model I sculpted in my blog I’m having contract cast soon), they will be sold privately or on ebay and not through a web store.