[Archive] New AoW Witch Hunter

wallacer:

I’m liking this figure a lot:

Shakhorth:

Nice, always wanted a gunslinger witch hunter for the rpg’s. Mister Margrave will finally have a model. :stuck_out_tongue:

tjub:

Awesome pose, looks really “capable” and threatening… Me like :slight_smile:

Fallen246:

Eff yes.

EDIT: My post seemed small, so I’m just going to add it looks totally flippin’ awesome to me, EXCEPT those types of pistols look like they’d use the ol’ ball shot, not those modern assault rifle-esque rounds, and if he had longer looking hair/a ponytail he’d look cooler IMO.

Loki:

No that is a witch hunter, great pose has a real presence about him can just see him striding in to a town like that on a misty night and delivering justice to all he seems unholy, this i think is a must buy for me :slight_smile:

Fequiil:

i like him, ecxept for the cap, that is.

Hashut’s Blessing:

It certainly captures the “witch hunter” feel.

What I particurly like is the “American Pilgrim” style hat, since it implies zealousness and purity :smiley:

zobo1942:

I think the hat needs a bit of work - more ‘Solomon Kane’ style - here’s a pic: The Book of Worlds: Solomon Kane That would make it a bit better, I think, and more ‘Puritan’ - the smaller brim looks a bit strange to me.

Awesome sculpt, though!

Blue in VT:

Eff yes.

EDIT: My post seemed small, so I'm just going to add it looks totally flippin' awesome to me, EXCEPT those types of pistols look like they'd use the ol' ball shot, not those modern assault rifle-esque rounds, and if he had longer looking hair/a ponytail he'd look cooler IMO.

Fallen246
I have to agree with this comment...the bullets are totally out of place...other than that he looks like a bad a$$

They are doing some great work over there at AoW.

Blue

clam:

Just another rip off ??!!@@!?

Nearly starts to sound like ThommyH :smiley:

Felix is such a good sculptor - why can’t he just get rid of that GW look-a-like approach to all his sculpts?? It’s sad - he did so well - but now …!

Border Reiver:

If only you could make a Warrior Priest with two pistols, instead all you Empire dudes need to use a Vanilla Hero

nitroglysarine:

ok, speaking as a Empire player… DAMN!!!

i’m gonna buy one of those!

Khan!:

Well that’s awesome. Except for the bullets.

Zanko:

The mini reminds me of this “old” Confrontation mini:

Nonetheless nice model!

:hashut