[Archive] New Avatar of War Dwarf Noble

Zanko:

Here is a new AoW plastic Dwarf Noble miniature:

Looks very promising imo:

:hashut

cornixt:

In plastic?

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Thommy H:

Doesn’t look like it. Decent figure though.

Blue in VT:

I like the sculpting on these figures…but they are all a bit too wide IMO…I mean dwarfs are stocky and all but this guy is wider than he is tall!

Cheers,

Blue

Grimstonefire:

Not that I mind, as I love all his dwarf models, but I imagine he’d want to do something he hasn’t done yet.

Thommy H:

Yeah, Felix knows where his talents lie…

nitroglysarine:

yup he looks cool, might sneak in as a hero for me.

Da Crusha:

He looks pretty cool, but Id have to say I prefer some of his previous dwarfs.

Obsidian:

Massive fellow but I just love his glare! Think I’ll buy him just for some fun painting. :slight_smile:

Borador:

nice mini, with a little work (on his hammer and stuff), he could easily be a sort of 3rd ed style army character, and with a little more work, you could make him into a big hat, curly beard one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hazkar:

like it a lot

he really looks like he has a really bad day…like killing tons of skaven for the last 14 hours or something like that

Nicodemus:

he really looks like he has a really bad day...like killing tons of skaven for the last 14 hours or something like that

Hazkar
I like you're thinking. .. Filthy ratmen, roiling in the reek and squalor.  The only good ones I've seen are dead ones, with their flesh boiling off in the furnace, as offerings to Hashut!

On the model... I really like him, both as a Dwarf and I think there's some mileage there for a Chaos Dwarf conversion too! ... which means I'd need two ;)

~N

Willmark:

Cool looking model. Always liked models in that pose.