Doombull (Metal Box) - TBD
Grulgor (Metal Box) - TBD
Gors (Plastic Box) - TBD
Ungors (Plastic Box) - TBD
Bestigors (Plastic Box) - 32,50 �,�
Minotaurs (Plastic Box) - 35,00 �,�

warseer

Balseraph:

Are these new figures (in plastic box) would be similarly done as skaven clanrats?

Kera foehunter:

well i hope they get a make over !! are we looking for next spring for these figures

Baggronor:

I cannot believe they will top the old Minotaur Lord model, he rocked so hard I bought one purely for the look of it.

I would imagine the Gors/Ungors would be the current ones repackaged? They are still very good models. Does this mean they are separate units again I wonder?

Kera foehunter:

no!!! i hope they get new Gors/ ungors

and this gruop need a make over!!! there so Yesterday

Border Reiver:

And our beloved CDs are so what then?

Kera foehunter:

H O T !!! Smoking hot !!Girl just melt when they see them !!

snowblizz:

I would imagine the Gors/Ungors would be the current ones repackaged?

Baggronor
That would be impossible. They need to completely redo the sprues then.
They are still very good models. Does this mean they are separate units again I wonder?

Baggronor
That would be a radical departure (back to the previous way) then. And push Beasts towards being the "other Orc and Goblin army" which GW expressively tried to avoid last time around.
I haven't heard any rumours like that.

kefas:

model isnt that important like a new rules! IO hope new rules for beastmen will me more playable!

Baggronor:

They need to completely redo the sprues then.
Ahh, so they are on the same sprues then. Didn't know that, its been a long time since my HoC days.
And push Beasts towards being the "other Orc and Goblin army" which GW expressively tried to avoid last time around.
I haven't heard any rumours like that.
Me neither, it was rather based on my line of speculation above.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to new BoC, should be good :)

Willmark:

Pfffffftttt Beasts… Give me Dawi Zharr.

Back OT; in all seriousness I have rarely seen Beasts on the tabletop so it will be nice to see what they come up with.

Baggronor:

I heard somewhere that ‘The Thing in the Woods’ is one of the special characters. I really like the dark fairy tale aspect of the Beastmen, with the evil rhymes on the margins of the page in the 6th ed book and so forth; hope they push this side of them more, give them more character.

Hashut’s Blessing:

From another citing of the beastmen boxes to be released, gors and ungors will be in separate boxes. Whether this is to allow people to buy them without having to buy ungors/gors alongside their gors/ungors for expansion or it is to separate them into two separate units, I don’t know.

snowblizz:

Pfffffftttt beasts... Give me Dawi Zharr.

Back OT; in all seriousnes I have rately seen Beasts on the tabletop so it will be nice to see what they come up with.

Willmark
Rumours talk about a "Gorgon", supposedly a bull-like monster. Could be good for CD players to throw money at.

Bassman:

Am I the only one that would like to see the Chaos army united again? Every WoC fluff describes Chaos invasions with Warriors, demons and beastmen togehter… :frowning: I’d like to see in a far distant future a new Hordes of Chaos army book with all the three armies togeher, where you could be able to deploy themed armies with all the Chaos forces together or separated if you like.

Gar Shadowfame:

no union ever again, 3 books get GW more money than 1

Bloodfire:

Am I the only one that would like to see the Chaos army united again? Every WoC fluff describes Chaos invasions with Warriors, demons and beastmen togehter..... :( 

Bassman
I would love for them to combine the Hordes of Chaos again, got myself a copy of the Realms of Chaos Bozed set and I loved the idea of different warbands combining to create a Chaos Army. I hope they do that concept again :D

Hashut’s Blessing:

The gorgon that you’ve mentioned sounds like it’s the model named Grolgur (or something similar).

I too wish they were joined, in SOME fashion, such as having a 0-1 restriction of each unit from the other books or a unit per hero from each of those books or something. It fits thematically (I find daemons and beastmen a little less tasteful though) and is fun. Games Workshop won’t change it back or even to my suggestions/something similar. However, I agree with Gar Shadowfame that they wish to seel three books instead of one, but by making people need the other two books to have the other units, they are MORE likely to seel them :wink:

AGPO:

Am I the only one that would like to see the Chaos army united again? Every WoC fluff describes Chaos invasions with Warriors, demons and beastmen togehter..... :(  I'd like to see in a far distant future a new Hordes of Chaos army book with all the three armies togeher, where you could be able to deploy themed armies with all the Chaos forces together or separated if you like.

Bassman
I've said for a long time that Chaos needs to go back to being a supliment rather than just an army book or three. It needs doing properly, with rules for combining daemons, mortals and beasts. One of my current projects is writing a list to combine the different lists and retain the flavour.

Conspiracy theorists will tell you that the changes in the make up of chaos armies are a conspiracy by GW to constantly force people with existing forces to expand into two or three different armies. Consider:

3rd ed - can combine races (daemons, beasts and mortals) but not gods
4th ed - can combine races and gods
5th ed - can combine gods but not races
6th ed - can combine races but not gods (other than undivided)
7th ed - can combine gods but not races
8th ed - ?

slev:

I understand the arguments against mix & match, but I’d still like to see some units that can cross between the armies, Marauders, Beastherds and basic Daemons work well for that. Each would loose it’s army special rules, and couldn’t use the General’s bonus etc, much like in 6th ed.