[Archive] New Blood Bowl "Chaotic Dwarfs" WIPs (Non-GW)

Swissdictator:

Kera: When doesn’t a beer mug look good for a Dwarf or human?

I hope these are plastic as I’d love to convert them into actual CD…

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Yeah, I guess it isn’t hard to loose a football hand. :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

when there pass out drunk swiss!!

see

Revlid:

…My word. That’s… that’s a lot of beer.

In other news, the Dwarfs themselves aren’t really my style, but the Bull Centaur sketch looks downright tasty.

Gaixo:

And of course they won’t be plastic. :rolleyes:

Ghrask Dragh:

Holy Hashut thats amazing!!

These guys are going to make a bomb when they release these, does anyone talk to them? do they know this site exists?

With a simple axe and shield conversion this could be used in any army and it is the only bull centaur I would buy.

Kera foehunter:

sweet !! im going to have to get this one

Gaixo:

Holy Hashut thats amazing!!
These guys are going to make a bomb when they release these, does anyone talk to them? do they know this site exists?

Ghrask Dragh
As was mentioned on the last page, RollJordan (who will be coordinating the release of these), used to post here. You could try PMing him through this site.

He's constantly soliciting feedback on the TalkBB forum, and seems to pass everything on to the sculptor(s). He has a lot of projects going (slann, Roman dwarves, something else I'm forgetting) but this is the nicest of them in my opinion. I should mention that he seems to only sell things in package deals (of 14-16 models), but maybe he could be convinced to do otherwise.

clam:

Yes, that Bull Centaur is awesome - so 3rd ed-ish - perfect for my army. 'll have to order a hole unit of these beauties - even if I have to get myself 70 blockers and 100 hobbos as well :smiley:

And yes, Rolljordan has been a member and was a very dedicated CD miniature collector too - but I think he has sold most of his stuff by now.

Xander:

:open_mouth:

Me wants! Cost? :open_mouth:

That bull is the perfect start for any kind of variety of CD. :smiley:

wallacer:

The sketch is great, and the miniatures wouldn’t be too hard to convert into regular CD. Good luck to him.

Zanko:

Cooler than cool!!! :hat off - perhaps not so cool as Ishkurs BC but nevertheless cooool!!! :hat off

… and this one will be published!!! :smiley:

… and I love metals (sorry swiss :P) so I hope they will made of it! :slight_smile:

There BC will fit perfectly in my army (I expect!) really brilliant mini! :hat

Can´t await their release!

:hashut

two_heads_talking:

I’d buy them too, depending on price of course. they look awesome.

Kera foehunter:

heck it make a cool group of bull centaurs

clam:

Rolljordan has posted another one of Raffaele Stumpo’s Chaos Dwarfs for his upcomming Chaos Dwarf BB team

For those who ain’t following the thread at talkbloodbowl.com - here’s the pics:

Hobbo’s should be on it’s way - anytime soon.

The complete team should be released in Jul/Aug.

Bassman:

The bull centaur is a great piece of sculpting! I love the face on the belly plate. He would gfit marvellously in our Warhammer armies. I think a lot of people here would buy them.

When thye’ll be released?

Thommy H:

I think I’ll have to get that Bull Centaur. He’ll make a nice standard bearer for my unit.

Willmark:

That is some awesome stuff there; may have to pick some of them.

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Thanks for that link! The normal Dwarfs are looking quite awesome as well!

Kera foehunter:

when are they comming out I WANT THEM !!!