[Archive] New Blood Bowl "Chaotic Dwarfs" WIPs (Non-GW)

Gaixo:

These WIP photos and sketches of Blood Bowl CDs were posted at TalkBB.com by RollJordan, and he gave me permission to put them up here. Finished models should be available within 6 months, and though they’ll be produced by a brand new company, I imagine they’ll be available at his site: RollJordan.com

It seems there will be 15 models in total, CDs and Bull Centaurs will be included, but no word on Hobgoblins. If you don’t mind the lack of armor, I suppose they could easily be converted for use in Warhammer.

I like the second guy and the centaur sketch a lot. Not so crazy about the one with the helmet, though at least the creator says the ball will be removed on the final model.

Willmark:

Wow darn cool.I wonder if it’s the same rolljordan who used to post here.

Bassman:

Awesome drawing. I love it!

clam:

Awesome - absolutely awesome.

Looking forward to see more of these.

Gaixo:

I wonder if it's the same rolljordan who used to post here.

Willmark
Looking back at his old posts, it's definitely the same guy. Wonder why he didn't post them here himself.

He didn't sculpt these, though, but is just promoting/handling them for a friend. Forgot to mention that above (oops).

Kera foehunter:

wow they make some cool pirates

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

:o wow those are super sculps so are the others on his website

Hazkar:

they look absolutely great!

and they look pretty easy to convert,thats great,too

Xander:

Cool models, great art!

AGPO:

I’ll definately invest in a couple, the bull centaurs at least

Obsidian:

Oh man, first Raffaele makes fantastic Tzeentch stuff and now this!

love it!!!

Ghrask Dragh:

This is great news! Amazing sculpts, will definetly be picking up a few of these and not for my blood bowl either!

I like the pointy ears and tusks on the non-helm mini, the ogre like spiked fist is a nice touch too. Can’t wait to paint these :cheers

AGPO:

Oh man, first Raffaele makes fantastic Tzeentch stuff and now this!

love it!!!

Obsidian
Linky? :)

Obsidian:

Sorry for the late reply mate, must have missed your request!

http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/Raffaele%20Stumpo/orderby/Descending

two_heads_talking:

I’d buy it/them…

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Swissdictator:

That’s pretty cool, will they be plastic? I might have to pick some up.

Kera foehunter:

i probably buy them too!! they are great figures

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I like guy #2 with the Ogre Powerfist. He could be used anywhere, whereas the football guy only seems appropriate for Bloodbowl.

snowblizz:

I like guy #2 with the Ogre Powerfist. He could be used anywhere, whereas the football guy only seems appropriate for Bloodbowl.

Tarrakk Blackhand
My modelling hacksaw says the guy with the football is likely to find a place among the Slayers I will eventually paint up sorta Chaotic like.

Kera foehunter:

i think a beer mug on the second guy would make a cool first mate