[Archive] New chaos dwarf lord

WarplockMonkey:

Well, inspiration struck yet again (this time in the form of ishkur’s taurus rider,although no way near his godlike skill), and i made this guy

My god it looks so terrible in this pic!

Anywho what do you think?

ashghar:

no no not bad , i like it

Ghrask Dragh:

The scale-mail armour looks very good, I like the individual detail on each scale, as do the symbols along the shoulder guards! :hat off

I think the tusks are a bit close to the nose and the eyebrows could use abit more definition, apart from that it is another very good face sculpt!!

Excellent mini again Warplock, my current project (warriors) are only painting I’m afraid so you won’t get a chance to return these minor critisisms on sculpting untill I start work on my other stuff :wink:

:cheers

clam:

He’s excellent WarplockM - very nice work. The face is great. The beard looks a bit rough - but thats a part of you unike style - I think. Look forward to see some paint on it :slight_smile:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

This is quite well executed, remember that my model uses a lot of ready bitz and less hand sculpting than you did! I definitely like the hat. :hat For the arrow on the front of the hat you might try to file it down a bit so that it looks less rounded and soft at the edges.

Kera foehunter:

sweet i like the popeye looking cd.

WarplockMonkey:

Hey guys!

Only a short message, as I am typing this on my psp!

I have basically finished the sculpting part on him, i filed down the hat arrow ( just as you recomended iskur! :P) and made him a fancy base, paint work should start soon!

- Warplock

Willmark:

Dont let this pack of jackals dissuade you dude :wink: that thing frigging rocks; even for a tall hatter!

Kera foehunter:

So Warplock is the hat made out off skully clay.?

WarplockMonkey:

Well kera,i used milliput to make the hat, with green stuff fiddly bits,

It is really when you need to sculpt some thing big, that dosent need to be too detailed

Kera foehunter:

thats is still a cool face on that guy. One day i will hopefuly get a guy done with a face

Canix:

Nice work i particularily like the runes on the shouders great work warplock:hat off

AGPO:

Really nice work, not sure he’s a lord though, more of a hero.

thomson:

man thats sweet