[Archive] New Chaos Dwarf Magic Item

cornixt:

Ash Cloud of Iceland - 30pts

One Use only.

The daemon Eyjafjallajökull has been bound to this crystal jar, from which a stream of volcanic ash sprays into the sky.

Eyjafjallajökull was a daemon of Hashut who betrayed the dark lord and has been forced into servitude, his ashen body being slowly depleted until Hashut has deemed him worthy again.

No flying is allowed for the next turn. If against an army using Ice magic, no flying is allowed until your opponent rolls 5+ on a D6 at the start of a subsequent turn.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Hahahaha, abso-bloody-lutely excellent. I heard about the ash cloud from my girlfriend whilst I was out today because I was filming and she got worried aboout the fact that it was 2/3s the size of Great Britain, lol.

Joshmohr:

hahaha!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

warh:

yeah, i heard this on the news a moment ago.
Haha:P

Grimstonefire:

I heard a good joke; we want their cash, not their ash :wink:

tjub:

:D    

Loki:

lol very cool :smiley:

clam:

Lol - yeah, but I think those flying creatures needs to be grounded for a few more turns :wink:

Luckily, my Blood Bowl PC game came through today - but I guess it might take a few days before my other UK eBay purchases will come through.

Henroth:

Ash Cloud of Iceland - 30pts

One Use only. No flying is allowed for the next turn. If against an army using Ice magic, no flying is allowed for the next two turns.

cornixt
JAJAJA !! :D Better No flying in all turns.

Swissdictator:

Hopefully the resulting chaos calms down, my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew need to make it to the states for my sister’s wedding!

cornixt:

I’ve updated it with the name of the volcano, which sounds like a Warhammer daemon name if there ever was one.

Ronshank:

They were making fun of the name of that mountain on a Breakfast TV show this morning. No one can pronouce it so everyones just saying “the Iceland volcano”.

Seriously though I hope it all clears up soon. All the poor people affected really need it to.

I’m gonna give the ‘item’ a go. (one weird made up rule for another sounds fair to me). I bet I have to argue about the pionts cost, but I garantee I get at least one simle. :wink:

Swissdictator:

I’m hereby renaming the Volcano to “Bob from Accounting”. He needed to blow off some steam.

Border Reiver:

Sorry - that`s the name of my DOW Paymaster

Anonymouse:

I suspect the Icelanders to set off that volcano on purpose. I mean, when you have volcanoes there with names like “Laki” and “Katla” and “Eldfell”, I feel there’s someone who wants to mess with newsreaders :wink: