[Archive] New Chaos Dwarf minis

Alric:

http://www.sciborminiatures.com/en_,monstrouns_news.php?id=744

http://www.sciborminiatures.com/en_,shop.php?art=743

Just fyi , could these be used with other GW CD minis ?

There’s a new back ground for them too.

tjub:

There is a thread about them here… https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/10315

Dont think a mix would be good, one or the other would look better IMO. Must say that I like the concept drawings more than the actual models! But we’ll have to wait and see what he does with them, Im sure that at some time there will be a painted army of them and they will look really impressive and I’ll probably regreat all I said… :stuck_out_tongue:

apocalypstia:

for the most part you can use what you want to use for your own flavors. Where things become muddled is when you want to play in a “sanctioned” gw event, those are usually “gw” or sister company mini enforced. So in that Tourney/Event parameter no you wouldnt be able to use them most likely.

Your own personal army, if you like them you shouldnt hesitate to use them. As Tjub mentioned they may not blend well stylewise and create a mish-mosh of mini’s, some may like it… others not so much.

The concept art is quite nice indeed, just a little lost in translation.

but anywho… if you havent already check the thread previously mentioned, something might ring true.

Kera foehunter:

i have to get some of these

TwilightCo:

i have to get some of these

Kera foehunter
Are those also 28mm? Or the regular 25mm (?) figures? They are kinda neat.

Alric:

for the most part you can use what you want to use for your own flavors. Where things become muddled is when you want to play in a "sanctioned" gw event, those are usually "gw" or sister company mini enforced. So in that Tourney/Event parameter no you wouldnt be able to use them most likely.

Your own personal army, if you like them you shouldnt hesitate to use them. As Tjub mentioned they may not blend well stylewise and create a mish-mosh of mini's, some may like it.. others not so much.

The concept art is quite nice indeed, just a little lost in translation.

but anywho... if you havent already check the thread previously mentioned, something might ring true.

apocalypstia
I think you could work around the differences if you keep all the same minis in the same unit ,  the same as you would look at a special unit type (ie. slayers , or hammers , etc.) as far as appearences go.

I agree it's true that no GW tourny would allow them but GW tournys are the minority of game play , compared to other tournys , club tourny's , and casual games , so for most people the majority of the time their wouldnt be a problem using these or any other similar mini.

Kera foehunter:

i think there 28 mm but i like these very much sorta new pirates

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I like the WW! German guy with the spiked helmet.

Kera foehunter:

i have to get the Napoleon one he make a cool general

wallacer:

I wonder how big a demand there is for historical Dwarf figures…

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Ask Scibor in a few months! :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

i think they sell greatly there are other co that sell them !!!

not all people just play warhammer

jolpis:

one of them has a stikkbomma! (i know that its a german granade)