[Archive] New Dwarf releases from AoW

Admiral:

The berzerker looks like he was made for Chaos Dwarfs. Perfect stuff for pirate parties, cult fanatics and the like. Especially if you sometimes play with Dwarfs counts-as lists and want to field a Slayer character.

The Champion of Göllnir looks like an armoured little mountain. He’ll be nice for Dwarfs, though can you spot his weapon? I can’t.

Besides, do anyone happen to know when AoW will produce and ship their limited edition battle standard bearer? Pictures of it appeared on the web earlier, but we’ve not yet received any boxes in the mail.

GDD:

His shield made me think “what if greatshields were a thing”.

“5+ parry save + 2 armor save, -1 Initiative -1 movement” or something like that.

Can’t find his weapon either!

JMR:

Besides, do anyone happen to know when AoW will produce and ship their limited edition battle standard bearer? Pictures of it appeared on the web earlier, but we've not yet received any boxes in the mail.

Admiral
They've been sending them out for a while now. A month or 2 I think.
Apparently they cast them up in batches of around 50 every now and then and then send those out.
Send them a mail if you think you should've received yours by now.

Bloodbeard:

The beserker is a really cool model. Had I been playing dwarfs, I would want that for the annoying lonw wolf slayer.

ThorAxe:

Could always use that berzerker as a summoned daemon slayer in storm of magic games (equilibrium summoning spell), or as a “mercenary” in triumph and treachery as a crazed chaos dwarf, who stumbles around in a daze when “bribed”. Needs some green stuff for a good chaos dwarf beard though…

Yodrin:

Great models! I like pretty much the whole range of AoW models.