[Archive] New Evil Dwarf sculptor for Troll Forged

Firehammer:

Hi,

Troll Forged has a new member sculpting evil dwarfs: bodiscool.

His first sculpt is a Rasputin like cleric. It joined the queue of models that will get a mould some day in the future:

http://trollsforge.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=talk&action=display&thread=1470

Loki:

Cool looking dwarf good find Firehammer

Pyro Stick:

Im not a big fan of it. No where near as good as Roxmaz’s Evil Dwarfs, which i think a lot of people would choose over this model. It will probably look much better when its painted up. Should have been given a hat though.

clam:

Quite close to the style of old Rackham evil dwarfs - isn’t he? Will probably not go that well with GW stuff - but who cares :wink: He’ll be on my to buy list - thats for sure. Don’t know what to use him for - but he is a nice sorcerer.

Edit: I new I’ve seen that name before ‘Bodiscool’ - it’s the same guy that did this sorcerer for thetrolltrader: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5819

Pyro Stick:

Edit: I new I've seen that name before 'Bodiscool' - it's the same guy that did this sorcerer for thetrolltrader: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5819

clam
Now that sculpt is a hell of a lot cooler.

Obsidian:

I think it’s okay, comes close-ish to Rackham’s Dwarfs. The one in the link is more to my liking to be honest.

Sjoerdo:

Im not a member can only see stampsize picture, how about posting the picture direct on this forum.

Normally im even too lazy to click links, so now that i for once made the effort it was quite disappointing :slight_smile:

Pyro Stick:

Lord Fokke:

Not a big fan. Doesnt look at all how I picture chaos dwarves. Be hard to convert too.

Da Crusha:

Im not a fan of that one at all. I very much prefer his other one.

unfortunately it will never go into production :mask.

Fequiil:

Im not a big fan of it. No where near as good as Roxmaz's Evil Dwarfs, which i think a lot of people would choose over this model. It will probably look much better when its painted up. Should have been given a hat though.

Pyro Stick
i think it is worse that our own chaos dwarfs, i mean, look around and you'll find better stuff.:hat off

clam:

Da Crusha
Hmmm! can you then explain, why I have two of these laying here on my painting desk??

Keyword is: 'the troll trader' (Newquay Gaming) - he has an ebay shop, and if you ask nicely - I think he still has some left. Think I might have the guy's email address if you are interested. But bare in mind this is a very big dwarf!

Pyro Stick:

Keyword is: 'the troll trader' (Newquay Gaming) - he has an ebay shop, and if you ask nicely - I think he still has some left. Think I might have the guy's email address if you are interested. But bare in mind this is a very big dwarf!

clam
I would be interested in buying one. Do you have any pics of your one beside another cd for scale? How much does he want for them?

tjub:

Not a big fan of either of these, where are the hats?! But I do prefer the new one, he looks more than a little bit crazy… :stuck_out_tongue:

Da Crusha:

ohh Im interested! but I have the same questions that pyro has, how big is he? does he fit on a 20mm base? how much does he cost?

clam:

I have taken a picture of him next to some other miniatures. I’ll try and upload when I’m back tonight.

Price-vice? - I bought 4 miniatures at the time (in Febuary '10) think I paid £3 each for borth dwarfs and goblins, if I remember correctly.

EDIT: And here is the picture:

GW BfSP, DwarfTales Volgar, TheTrollTrader, Klagg Morgrief (TwistedTales), Mr. Big Hat

Here, he’s one  a 25mm base - can probably go to a 20mm - but it would not be pretty :smiley: 25mm tall.

Thetrolltader’s shop can be found here: TheTrollTrader | eBay Stores - he sold me two - all I did was ask, nicely. Think he said something like 200 were made.

Da Crusha:

ohhh thanks for the info clam! hmm, he’s a big guy! makes sense for T5!

Pyro Stick:

Thanks for the pic. I dont think i would ever use him but i want to paint him lol. Ill def put him on a 25mm base and just think of him as the archaon of chaos dwarfs.

Verezzo:

Not that keen on them myself as gaming minis but I might buy some to paint (but I am rubish at painting so maybe not ;)!)

Pyro Stick:

Da Crusha
Bought one of these today. Cant wait to get it.