[Archive] New LOTR Cave Drake Model

Vash:

it’s wonderfull… and they released it YEARS to late…

i once had the idea to build a lizardmen Engine of the gods according to the old lustria rulebook. i bought an LOTR elephant and tried to make a dinosaur and failed.

this model would have looked ace with the large and deadly contraption i had deviced on its back.

ah well, it’s still a very nice model.

Willmark:

I like it personally.

I was surprised as their dragons are hit and miss sometimes. I also concur with best for Dark elves for warhammer.

Anonymouse:

Stunning model, excellent paintjob. Rather surprised really, with the angular new models that have been popping up lately. All in all: 5 stars :stuck_out_tongue:

Loki:

I am really impressed with this model, it has every thing really, great detail, great paint job and a great pose, looking forward to seeing one in the flesh :slight_smile:

Fequiil:

i’m suprised none of you have yet said:

slave drake?

Anonymouse:

Nope. Too far-fetched :stuck_out_tongue:

zobo1942:

Far fetched? I don’t think so - The chaos dwarfs brutally subjugate other races, and mercilessly exploit thier environment with no regards to the cost. The idea of them capturing a drake and abusing it until it’s insane and dropping it into a cave filled with goblins to kill and brutalize as many as it could… while the ones that run out are captured and enslaved seems perfectly in character.

In game terms, I agree - it wouldn’t fit. In a scenario where the above occurs as a prelude to an encounter? Sure, why not?