[Archive] New mounted daemonettes - pic

cornixt:

But I was thinking it before I came to the site!

The old mounts were cool, very daemonic, unlike nature. These look a like lizards because they have scales, not so daemonic. They will probably have the same problem with being too long, so they extend far too much off the end of a cavalry base.

Hazkar:

the daemonette looks like a cheap conversion

like an infantery daemonette glued on a slaanesh horse with no real conversion work

but this deamon prince thing in the back looks interesting…has anyone a better pic of that one?

Warhammerman:

the daemonette looks like a cheap conversion
like an infantery daemonette glued on a slaanesh horse with no real conversion work

Hazkar
Exactly if I was ever to do a Slaanesh army then I would simply find a dinosaur or something and glue a daemonette on it. You couldn't really tell the difference. :hat off

snowblizz:

but this deamon prince thing in the back looks interesting...has anyone a better pic of that one?

Hazkar
It can be found painted in the WoC book...
P.87

It seems they didn't use a production plastic in the armybook shots or they've been holding out with that one for quite a while now.

Swissdictator:

What I’ll do for Daemonette cav: Upper half of a daemonette, and spiders from the skull pass spider riders.

Warhammerman:

What I'll do for Daemonette cav: Upper half of a daemonette, and spiders from the skull pass spider riders.

Swissdictator
That's a good idea. I might have to steal it. :cheers

AGPO:

Been done many a time, check the Daemonic Legion for pics

Warhammerman:

Been done many a time, check the Daemonic Legion for pics

AGPO
Thanks AGPO. I'll have to stroll on over their. :cheers

Kera foehunter:

I think it’s kinda cool , but it looks more elf like than daemon

Thorne:

I personaly cant think what was wrong with the last incarnation …

AGPO:

Nothing, but it doesn’t fit in with the current range, so they’re updating it.

@Warhammerman: This is what I did for my Nurgle themed mounted Daemonettes:

Grimstonefire:

I actually made some giant plague flies with plague bearers on. I completed 1 and half built 3 others.

Kera foehunter:

Nice krootaur there agpo!! you you still love to splice different animales together i see