[Archive] New Privateer Press model for Juggernought?

Firehammer:

Hi,
PP Warmachine will eventually release new warmachines for the Warmachine game :wink:
One of them might fit Chaos Dwarf aestetics:

A modern alternative for the super rare juggernought?
What do you think?

Privateer Forum discussion: http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?46135-Wrath-pic-in-Game-Trade-mag

nitroglysarine:

awesome!

put two bull centaurs at the head and i can see that as a cd engine

Zanko:

Looks very cool! :hat off

If this model will have the right size for a juggernaut/kollossus is the question! :~

But nonetheless seems to become a great model and at least it will be sufficent for a deamoneater! :cheers

:hashut

Grimstonefire:

Not sure about a jugger, but a steam tank equivalent is definitely possible (without the horses).

Willmark:

Agreed with Grim. Bull centaurs are not required on this.

Fequiil:

i think this is where i draw my line when it comes to technology. a bit too much, if you’d ask me.

nitroglysarine:

actually to be fair, how on earth would two horses pull that up an incline?

Minos:

Mechanical ones for sure.

Bassman:

Minos
and if you can build mechanical horses why do you not simply build an engine for the tank?
IMO this miniature with the horses is simply hilarious.
Without horse is ok.
I'm with Fequiil: a little bit too far for Warhammer world.

nitroglysarine:

Minos
and if you can build mechanical horses why do you not simply build an engine for the tank?
IMO this miniature with the horses is simply hilarious.

Bassman
For the mechanic who likes a bit of class.

Ogrob:

So, input from the Warmachine-nut: Fluffwise, the country Khador breeds some extremely powerful horses for warfare, like something that would be impossible in the real world. They’ve got a horse that can carry a guy wearing what is basically steam-powered Terminator armor.

Also, this thing will go on a 110 mm round base, so it’ll be pretty big. I’m not sure if it will be metal, resin or the resin-ish plastic that PP use. I would think resin, because it seems to big to be doable in metal. There will also be other 110 mm based models for the other factions, but I haven’t seen any previews yet.

Obsidian:

The art looks cool, now I’ll wait till I’ve seen the model itself before I comment any further.

Ogrob:

120 mm base, made in resin.

Murdock129:

Hmm, maybe I should get this instead of my plans to convert a Monolith… :slight_smile:

nitroglysarine:

at that angle it look far less silly, still those horses really would need some drugs to keep going!

Zuh-Khinie:

Put a juggernaut in front to pull the carriage, and you’re left with a cool looking warwagon.